Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we're still looking for people to add! personal message if you add me and ill make sure youre on there!

Wii Number:6208 4116 4650 0516
Wii Name: cp

i added mmy, carl and ammy, dragon 20, cjs, chainblade, and westy

message me when you add me

mine is under my name. if anyone has the celebrity mii's can you add me so i can snag a few. tx

KrazyKyle
8908 8618 3137 2343
KrazyKyle

Just a little bit about myself to those who are curious. I am a huge LoZ fan and I like to play SSB series games a lot, and am very good at it! So when SSBB comes out, watch out!

Last edited:
Hello

KrazyKyle said:
KrazyKyle
8908 8618 3137 2343
KrazyKyle

Just a little bit about myself to those who are curious. I am a huge LoZ fan and I like to play SSB series games a lot, and am very good at it! So when SSBB comes out, watch out!
I just added you plz add me back my information is on the right.

Still haven't recieved conformation from Zandi, No Dice, WiiOOiiW and Westy that they have added me.

So People PLEASE add me is my user name too hard I just want some more friends info on left just leave a quick response here and Ill add back or PM which ever you prefer I still have 15 pages of slots.

Dyer said:
Still haven't recieved conformation from Zandi, No Dice, WiiOOiiW and Westy that they have added me.
I haven't got anything from Zandi but I did get something from Wii00iiw would you like for me to send hem a message that your trying to add hem?

Can these people Plz add me back Im steal waiting, But not to long Unccmyway, Doosta, Sonicsam, Battles, Wreck, Mazdaboi, Wiiman13, Zandi, Dogayonv, Wiipro, Oscar-Cusm Time is running out for the long time of waiting I have had these people in my address book for some time now and steal no add..

For the third and FINAL time! Wii Mac,Wilabob,TURKS,Jeese,LemonLemon,sef,FutbolDude,KirbyDude. If any of you guys don't respond within the next day.You'll be deleted from my system.:mad2: :eek:ut:

hello everyone my wii number is 7423-8099-1412-6165
my wii name is- wii man!
thanks pm me if u have added me and i will be sure to add u!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back