Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i jsut set up my Wii online tonight and was looking for people to add.

Krazee617
wii # 3409-0584-9825-2329
username - 617

add me and ill add you

thanks

krazee617 said:
i jsut set up my Wii online tonight and was looking for people to add.

Krazee617
wii # 3409-0584-9825-2329
username - 617

add me and ill add you

thanks
Im trying to add you but your number is wrong can you correct your number.

These are the people who has not added me. Oscar-Cusm, WiiPro, Zandi, Wiiman13, Mazdaboi, Doosta, Sonicsam, Battles, Wreck. I have waited and waited and waited for these people to add me back, Sooner or later I'll just give up on waiting on yall. I well no longer wait 3 to 4 months I have added yall Plz let me no if your going to add me.

I've added Dragon20, Swoove26, Ashton_burke4, ashley64, minismok, Johnny1983, 2891tony, i81u812, and Dyer. Please add me to your wii's plz!

Name is PACMAN code is 0645 2238 2302
i used AR because i'm lazy but i didnt do anything impossible just EV training so if u dont want to battle thats fine.

My codes and username are on the left. If anyone wants to add me feel free and send me a message to let me know. I'll return the favour.

Cheers.

Wii Mac,Wilabob,TURKS,Jeese,LemonLemon,sef,Futboldude,Kirbydude,and Battles been deleted out my system.:mad5:

bob_digga said:
mine is under my name. if anyone has the celebrity mii's can you add me so i can snag a few. tx

if anyone has plans to add me, pm me please. i do not check this thread.

w3rd.

Online Code

Wii Online Code: 2747-2222-9154-8968
Wii Username: Dude

zephyr1080 said:
i don't see y people are exchanging friend codes with random people...:confused:

Just to trade miis for now

Plus the only way for your parade to get bigger is to trade wii codes

Pm me if ya wanna add me I still have some room left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back