Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

The following people who has failed to add me back well soon be deleted from address book. Wreck, Doosta, Sonicsam, Allie, Mazdaboi, Zandi, Oscar-Cusm. I have let these people no that I have added them almost 2 to 3 weeks, I been posting and posting to let them no they were added to my wii and steal no add. Im setting a time limit to let these people no when they have been deleted from my book. Im sorry but Monday is the limit so if you get deleted on that date and would like to add me plz email me or leave a private message. And I just added Wiihelmboy can you add me. :)

add me people for some real online competition 5781-1229-3280-1523 pm straight away and i will add you asap. ill add ne1 jus pm me

Last edited:
ultimate gamer!

when the online games start comin, do worry i,ll beat u all.

add me and prove me wrong.

Dragon20 said:
The following people who has failed to add me back well soon be deleted from address book. Wreck, Doosta, Sonicsam, Allie, Mazdaboi, Zandi, Oscar-Cusm. I have let these people no that I have added them almost 2 to 3 weeks, I been posting and posting to let them no they were added to my wii and steal no add. Im setting a time limit to let these people no when they have been deleted from my book. Im sorry but Monday is the limit so if you get deleted on that date and would like to add me plz email me or leave a private message. And I just added Wiihelmboy can you add me. :)

i added you but i guess u never added me i added ya about 2days ago! just reminding ya in case u 4got to add me!

wiiChat name:ashley64

wii user name: Ashley

wii number: 6001-0274-0576-2138

gamer24 west said:
when the online games start comin, do worry i,ll beat u all.

add me and prove me wrong.

i added u earlier last week. ur still grey

I want some friendies! I'm always open for a chat... Since my “friends” are complete jerks. Well, I'm waiting.

^_^

Ok still need more adds people please add me asap and post back here or pm me when and if you do again I cant stress this enough please add me!

(info on left<<<)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back