Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
"wii" need friends :)

Hi everyone!

We're Squizz and Kitty in QLD, Australia. Please invade our mii Parade!

We have: wii Sports, wii Play, Prince Of Persia...

Our wii number is 5872-0151-4459-0861

Peolpe Im waiting on to add me back

StangerGirl, Pj, Wiihelmboy, Tommy, Schurwii, Jesse could these people plz add me back, Don't want to have to Wait to long for yall to respon.;)

Mmkay!! I'm pretty sure that I added everyone who requested an add already...
but so far, I think I only have like... 6 friends.
) :

Give me more!

<3
stranger.

strangergirl or lee do you wanna add me to your wii, i will add yours, if you tell me how, cos i aint got a clue, wii console no:6586-6445-8597-5450.

Oo, go to the messageboard and click the address book.
Then, click register and go to the box on the left (the picture of the console).
Put in my number and add my name (Strangergirl or Stranger)

^_^

Im new to the wii ONLINE community, i just baught my Wii-fi adapter today (paycheck came, you know?)
But anyways, i have had my wii since i got it while waiting for it 3 weekends in a row at 4:00 in the morning, the week after it came out (when i started). Funny how **** happens, after all that hardship i ended up procuring it from a local walmart a day i called out sick, walked rite in and picked it up. I would like an add, not manny people with Wii's i know in my area. just looking to explore the online community. Thanks.

(P.S. Noy online on me computer much, waht with the internet being all quirky, but somehow i am connected through another in my areas wifi <cross fingers and hope it lasts> so i wont be on the furoms much, less i can get to them on me wii. Best wishes!)

wow, this is wierd. fist tme on the internet mit mienet wii. well, if you were talking to me strangergirl, my # is above.us was bist diene nummer? (i mean you number, sorry i speak a bit in german sometimes, it happens wheN i have my german class)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back