Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lewi, i added u too

if anyone else wants to add me just post it here until i get my box cleaned out

Last edited:
Nintendo Girl said:
Hey can someone Help me out, i added some people and was going to PM them to get to know them first but its said i can't for some reason....Please Help :yesnod:

Hey there nintendo girl,
You cant PM yet because you dont have a high enough post count. You can leave a comment on their profile to get them to add you, or you can shoot them an email:cool:

Hi guys! I'd like to try out this feature of the Wii. So if any of you would like to add me, please feel free to do so. My Wii Code : 4160-1366-0917-2329. Thanks!

hi shoko i have just added u

hi shoko i have just added your friend code on MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED

CAN U ADD MINE

090294 997786:aureola:

is the wii and mario strikers charged code the same

is mario strikers charged fiitball code the same as your normal wii code??:shocked:

number 1 mario fan said:
hi shoko i have just added your friend code on MARIO STRIKERS CHARGED

CAN U ADD MINE

090294 997786:aureola:
i dont have strikers....i live in the US. u must have put in my wii friend code...

Last edited:
Nintendo Girl said:
Hey can someone Help me out, i added some people and was going to PM them to get to know them first but its said i can't for some reason....Please Help :yesnod:
Yay! Another girl! We need more girls on this site.

tbc111 said:
Hi guys! I'd like to try out this feature of the Wii. So if any of you would like to add me, please feel free to do so. My Wii Code : 4160-1366-0917-2329. Thanks!

hi tbc111 i've added you can you do the same my number is: 2515 6388 9647 8078 and my name is WII
:/

WiiGirl2006 said:
Oh my goodness is that suppose to hurt my feelings!?!?! :lol: Lmao, grow up buddy, there are far worse things in life then being told you suck.

what makes you so f'n speical? i cant say .you suck. without you thinking im refering to you. haha thats funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back