Share Friend Codes Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Someone add me!!!

My Name Is Jay please can some of you wii buddys add me my code is
5844 9005 1271 0423 and me nickname is Charlie-J

hey if anyone wants to add me go right i'll add anyone ain't to fussed, lol.

All my details are to the left. just send me a pm so i no. Cheers!
oh yea if you want it here's my mario strikers code to -
25 77 99 02 96 70

tokinherbs said:
suck a cock buddy

boy u r getting mad over something stupid. if she hasnt added then wait. u act like there rnt any other people out there to add. and if ur looking for a girl to add ur acting like u cant find another girl to add.apparently since u have been acting so rude to her she isnt gonna add u. go find someone else and leave her alone.

minismok said:
boy u r getting mad over something stupid. if she hasnt added then wait. u act like there rnt any other people out there to add. and if ur looking for a girl to add ur acting like u cant find another girl to add.apparently since u have been acting so rude to her she isnt gonna add u. go find someone else and leave her alone.

dude can you not read?
why in the hell would i care if some chick dosent add me?
thats what my sons mothers for.
learn who your talkin to before tryin that bs

Last edited:
I'm lookin to get adds. I dont really want to plow through that list because I know half the people will never respond. If any of you add me AND PM me I will get to you within two days, more than likely quicker than that. My friend code is on the left, my game handle is usually AznGmr but Will works.

tokinherbs said:
what makes you so f'n speical? i cant say .you suck. without you thinking im refering to you. haha thats funny.
Wait, you just said "you suck" as a reply to one of my posts so that mean it is towards me, wow:wtf: . Anyways I am going to be the mature person of the situation and ignore you because if you have nothing nice to say to me, then your not worth any of my time.

thanks

thanks 4 posting all the friends codes. feel free to use mine. i ve been looking 4 mii codes. i dont know any1 with a wii......soooooo mii channel was getting dumb. thank s dudes:yikes:

FC - 6804-3971-1264-7168
Name: Insult

I just picked up a Wii for us and looking to get some friends on the Wii and hopefully have some fun on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back