should eggman join the brawl?

Dkw0101

Your Savior
Dec 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
3156-1824-0023-3057
i think eggman should join the brawl as one of those larger folks like bowser, dedede, and DK. i think it would be sweet

standard-eggs man robots
side-not sure
up- hover craft
down- not sure
final smash- he gets in a giant robot, gets back and fires it, much like snake does.

Only if,

1. He gets his evil cape back.

And,

2. He rides his evil machine.

I mean, he's a mad scientist with an evil mustache! Not a character from Jet Set Radio!...

Sorry, the 'Sega Fan-boy' in me hasn't had enough to eat in the past ten years...

AtomicB said:
Sorry, the 'Sega Fan-boy' in me hasn't had enough to eat in the past ten years...

Hahaha.

OT: Maybe we'll see him. I suspect so. Though I can't see him as simply a boss. he's played too big a role in his games. He just seems like someone behind the whole thing rather than a simple boss to surpass.

FastJunkie said:
You mean Robotnik, eggman sounds so silly.
I grew up with calling him eggman lol

As an Assist Trophy, sure. Would be kinda funny if he appeared as his 16-bit self from the old Sonic The Hedgehog game, just gliding across the screen in his hover jet, dropping 16-bit bombs on everyone.

A Boss could work too, using the same mechanics from the old sonic games to defeat him.

Really Dkw0101. eggman is not the fighting type. eggman dosen't punh, or kick, or grab. He sends robotos/things after people. Think about what your saying before making a thread.

1) He's not the fighting type
2) There won't be any guests from the 3rd-Party franchises
3) Why? Just why?
4) What would be his moveset?

Dkw0101 said:
"standard-eggs man robots
side-not sure
up- hover craft
down- not sure"

Notice how you said "not sure" on two of the moves. That's because you couldn't think of anything because he's not the fighting type. And his standard wouldn't work. What, you just press B and 10 robots come out of nowhere and start attacking everyone? Sorry if I sound harsh, but Eggman+Brawl= WTF?

ok, olimar couldn't punch or kick or anything and they still put him in. and dedede takes out waddle dees for an attack, why can't eggman, use your own words, think be for posting

Dkw0101 said:
ok, olimar couldn't punch or kick or anything and they still put him in. and dedede takes out waddle dees for an attack, why can't eggman, use your own words, think be for posting
Olimar dosen't fight, his Pikmin do. Again, think before posting.

(And eggman can't because again, he's not the fighting type. Dedede fights.)

peach isn't a fighter either, shes usually the one who gets captured.

Dkw0101 said:
peach isn't a fighter either, shes usually the one who gets captured.
One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.

Shoko said:
One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.

good point.....did u get my message about u making this sig for me?

if eggman isn't a fighter, explain me this, in sonic who is usually the boss at then end of those stages eggamn, I know he's in some type a mechanic thing but he's still fighting, those would be his special moves, so think befor you post. and mario 2 shouldn't count as a mario game anyway. it's doke doke panic.

Back