should i get a ps3

stu

wii owner
May 26, 2006
London,UK
Wii Online Code
4982-9370-5014-0207
hi i love the wii but theres games on the ps3 that i dont wanna miss games like gta and metal gear solid etc

i know their of been a mixed reviews on the ps3 but im wondering from peoples opinions from people who actually have one, not from people who have looked at one.

i should have about £400-£600 by january next year

thanks

i was playing at my friends house on his, besides so many downsides (get this update online before you can go online, wtf?!) and having to watch that update download THEN install and be able to do nothing, kinda sucks, but the games we played was fun, and before we played resistancee hes like: let me tell you now this game is the most overrated game in the world. but i say get it, but wait awhile, nothing worth getting it now for unless you NEED a blu-ray player

Tbh it is a good console no doubt about it but the amount of time it will take you to get that money seems like abit of a waste to me...
Thats like a year of saving for one Console. You could go on Holiday or buy some other stuff MP3 player etc?

In my opinion game consoles shouldn't take a year to save up for

Everything about the console make sit seem like the perfect console, save the price and its backward compatability. However, if you can afford it, I think you should buy it, I'm considering getting it just for Metal Gear Solid 4!

Wii_Smurf said:
Tbh it is a good console no doubt about it but the amount of time it will take you to get that money seems like abit of a waste to me...
Thats like a year of saving for one Console. You could go on Holiday or buy some other stuff MP3 player etc?

In my opinion game consoles shouldn't take a year to save up for
a year? more like a couple weeks?

If you got space...alot of it, also money....also alot of it.
Then yea why not.
Its a good console

Hell to that Naw...its a waste of time and money. Besides do you really want to fund more wierd, satanic Sony commercials? I mean that baby crying and screaming is enough I say. Instead go get an XBox 360. Theres a respectable console with decent games.

my brothers got a 360 but he doesnt let me play it that much

Last edited:
ericlewis91 said:
yeah its fun...but not as great as the wii!

oviously lol nothing will ever beat that, i hope its remembered for a long time in history:cornut:

I'd say wait a while

The only game worth playing at the moment is Resistance

and possibly Virtual fighter 5 when it is out

My mate purchased Genji , Ridge Racer 7 , and this dodgy rpg

They all sucked ass especially Ridge Racer what aload of ass that was

Wait and see if MGS4 comes to the 360. I won't buy a system unless I got at least 5 games I want for it. That's my rule, and it's never failed me.

Back