Should i get WII or 360

It may be a better idea to ask 'why should i buy a wii?' on here, and 'why should i buy a 360?' on an xbox 360 forum. Compare their answers, and see which one you would prefer. Also, do you go on any other gaming (ps3/ xbox 360) forums, or just here. If this is the only site you have been interested in for the last few months, then that may help answer your question?

I agree. The Wii sounds to be less and less what everyone expected. Controller problems, no online play yet (in my opinion, if ever).

If you have the choice Go with the X360. It's proven, has a lot of great titles out for it. A HUGE HUGE HUGE online fanbase, unmatched by any console for mulitplayer online.

Can't go wrong with it, if you're a true gamer. Wii will be fun, but it's def. not proven, way over hyped so far.

Ledja said:
I agree. The Wii sounds to be less and less what everyone expected. Controller problems, no online play yet (in my opinion, if ever).

If you have the choice Go with the X360. It's proven, has a lot of great titles out for it. A HUGE HUGE HUGE online fanbase, unmatched by any console for mulitplayer online.

Can't go wrong with it, if you're a true gamer. Wii will be fun, but it's def. not proven, way over hyped so far.

1) Only controller problems were due to IGN playing debug disc versions of games.

2) Online play is disabled until launch. Why would they allow online contect prior to the system even being launched?

3) Overhyped? Ya don't you just hate how all the good reviews and innovation of the system cause hype?

4) You do realize the 360 has pretty much bombed by standards right?

as a perfectly unbiased 360 and soon to be wii owner, i say if you cant afford it and the games and xbox live(important) get a 360, if not, a wii is probobly good too

vagrant said:
1) Only controller problems were due to IGN playing debug disc versions of games.

2) Online play is disabled until launch. Why would they allow online contect prior to the system even being launched?

3) Overhyped? Ya don't you just hate how all the good reviews and innovation of the system cause hype?

4) You do realize the 360 has pretty much bombed by standards right?

Online play is not going to be enabled at launch. It won't be so called enabled until 2007. No date has been given yet, just that there will *NOT* be online multiplayer for the Wii this year, and no set date for when it will be offered in 2007.

I've seen more reviews then IGN complaining about the controllers not functioning correctly in some of the Wii sports games, COD3 and Red Steel. Also the batteries are dying very fast, not such a big problem as I'm sure Nintendo will release a quick charge type of battery pack for them soon.

I've only seen a few good reviews for games mainly Zelda, an initially planned release for the Gamecube. The rest of the reviews I've seen were pretty much mediocre.

XBOX360 is doing better than MS expected. Selling over 10,000,000 units by the end of 2006. That's much better than anyone expected and exactly what MS projected.

I'd say Wii. If you care about the cost of a few sets of AA batteries then go get a 360 and have a good time playing the same games with nice glittery graphics. If you want the same games with a brand new way to play, or just a brand new gaming experience, then get Wii. The Wii is hyped for a reason.

You, person who stared the thread, dont listen to ANYONE else. This is what it is all broken down: IF YOU ARE SANE YOU WILL GET A WII! If you are insane get a 360. SIMPLE. Im not saying 360 is bad just no comparison. On top of that im 100% Nintendo fan.

Back