Should I Get Zelda?

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey im getting a new Wii game tonight my first one besides sports. Im thinking excite truck, need for speed, zelda, or call of duty. Ill red steel and wario wares later.

Short answer: Yes
If you like lots of puzzles, interesting fights, optional sidequests, and an exciting plot, Zelda TP is the game for you.

What kind of question is that to ask in the Zelda area? :p

In all seriousness, buy one of the two original Zelda games available in the shopping channel if you have never played a Zelda game before. I recommend A Link to the Past for the SNES.

YES, it is a great game that will keep you busy for at least 50 hours!! :D

That does not mean I am bad. I went on all the sidequests and looked for everything I could find before I took on Hyrule Castle.

Easily a 50 hour game if you don't power through it. There are some of us who enjoy these games and don't see them as a time trial.

I beat the game in 43:21, with the guide, first time.

I went a second time through and I beat it in 24:53 with 10 heart pieces, 4 bugs, 21 poes, NO GUIDE, but basically because I knew where everything was.

IMO, Zelda is easy, but very fun.

I like to enjoy the game and not rush through it. I don't like missing important things

I'm with Pud on this. It took me 49 hours first time through, and I didn't do most of the sidequests.

Twilight princess, well I have the prima strategy guide for it and...

It's pretty damn thick.

Back