Should I really get it?

ditto with my mum mate! SHe watched me play against a mate last night, and now wants to learn to play.
SHe's really cool anyway, but I like the fact that she wants to play other games other than wii sports. I think its a true testament to what Nintendo were aiming for.
Up to now, the only game other than wii sports tennis she has ever played is tetris.. A true nintendo fangirl!!

Definitely get it. You can play 2 vs. 2 online if you have a friend over, and there is almost no lag, assuming you have a 3-4 star connection. A great game over all with a story mode as well. Plus striker challanges that are tough but refreshing to conquer. A great buy.

it's fun to play but don't think your gonna be playing it online alot cuz it is impossible to find someone to play with.

laz305 said:
it's fun to play but don't think your gonna be playing it online alot cuz it is impossible to find someone to play with.
what do u mean i always get someone in less than 10 seconds

Warwick said:
what do u mean i always get someone in less than 10 seconds

i think its the time of day you play, because i know sometimes i'll get somebody quick but sometimes it takes forever and it ends up freezing. plus alot of the people who have msc are in school from like 7-4pm, so it may take a while. i tried playing and it took forever to find somebody. but after those hours its cracking :lol:

doosta said:
i think its the time of day you play, because i know sometimes i'll get somebody quick but sometimes it takes forever and it ends up freezing. plus alot of the people who have msc are in school from like 7-4pm, so it may take a while. i tried playing and it took forever to find somebody. but after those hours its cracking :lol:
im talking about aftermidnight u would be amazed at how many people are up then

laz305 said:

I think you mean it's impossible to find someone not to play with. There are people on when you're on 24/7. Do you even have this game?

You should definately get it. To call it a sports game is like... well, it's not a sports game. It's also Nintendo's first real online game.
Also, I play the game religiously and I've never seen a dead pixel.

Last edited:
Back