Should i trade in SMG for BW2?

Wii_BrEnDo2007

Gran Turismo
Jan 3, 2007
Ecosse
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
well i have basically schooled mario galaxy and it just sits there doing nothing:wtf: and i am gonna get Battalion wars 2 sooo should i trade it in

the games i wanna trade in are: rockstar presents table tennis + Smg

please reply

If you have completed SMG, and you feel there is nothing else you can do on it then yeah trade it in.

I have both games, and simply because SMG owns BW2 in replayability, overall quality, and depth, I'd say no. Furthermore, I'd suggest trying to get BW2 at under $50... it really is not worth that much. It's a good game, but certainly not something you want to trade SMG in to get...

^agreed.

I really don't like BWII and I think SMG is far better. Heck, I think MoH:H2 would be a better trade. And What do you mean by 'basically schooled'? Did you get all 120 stars?

The L.S said:
^agreed.

I really don't like BWII and I think SMG is far better. Heck, I think MoH:H2 would be a better trade. And What do you mean by 'basically schooled'? Did you get all 120 stars?

actually 242 stars.

121 with mario
121 with luigi

thank you thank you:lol:

If you aren't playing it anymore, and don't have the money to buy another game, then I probably would. There really is no point to keeping the game in that case.

...and wow, BWII must suck if it has less replay value than SMG. I guess BWII isn't even considered a pseudo-RTS if it can't even be replayed. At least that's what I thought the game was judging from peoples comments.

thanks guys am gonna trade it in i love AW days of ruin + and the first battalion wars so i will probs like this

i'm hanging on to smg and loz:tp cuz i kno i'd love to replay them in the future.

...and b/c gamestop is a pro at ripping people off trade-in values.

how much is battolan wars 2 becasue i bought super mario galexry and i played it like maybe 5 times since i got it (middle of january) and i dont even play it so i asked gamestop how much there would give me a 30 bucks for it plus with my card thats a extra 5 % so idk :lol:
but does anyone know how much battolan wars 2 cost

^ Sorry to hear you didn't play SMG much, I must say it gets better and better the more you play it. I really think its a game worth owning if nothing else is.

Skorp said:
^ Sorry to hear you didn't play SMG much, I must say it gets better and better the more you play it. I really think its a game worth owning if nothing else is.
to be honest i though super mario 64 was better i dont like the whole space thing it kinda throws stuff off i liked super mario sunshine better

I doubt any mario game will surpass Mario 64 in my eyes. But SMG is definitely the closest so far. The controls have never been as tight in a mario game as they were in mario 64. I still think SMG is amazingly well done regardless. So many environments, so many powerups, so many cool things with gravity and planets.

right now i'm waiting for BWII to drop to 30 bucks. from what i've heard, it isn't worth the price of 50 and is considerably different from any rts out there.

Yeah, I'd say BWii is worth $30 tops. I'm lucky I got mine online for $35 new, so it's not that bad, but for the most part, it's not worth it. And yes, it does have less replayability than SMG, far less. In SMG, there are worlds that you wanna revisit just because they are so well designed or fun, etc, but in BWii, once you get through a battle/scenario, you never want to go back again. The fact that about half the online modes require you to do well on single-player scenarios in order to unlock them just makes it worse, since you don't want to replay single player battles over and over to get higher ratings, you probably won't unlock most of the multiplayer modes, and thus the online mode loses a lot of its value as well.

AutumnWind said:
Yeah, I'd say BWii is worth $30 tops. I'm lucky I got mine online for $35 new, so it's not that bad, but for the most part, it's not worth it. And yes, it does have less replayability than SMG, far less. In SMG, there are worlds that you wanna revisit just because they are so well designed or fun, etc, but in BWii, once you get through a battle/scenario, you never want to go back again. The fact that about half the online modes require you to do well on single-player scenarios in order to unlock them just makes it worse, since you don't want to replay single player battles over and over to get higher ratings, you probably won't unlock most of the multiplayer modes, and thus the online mode loses a lot of its value as well.

Hmm, would you say BWII could have replay value if you liked the game/world?

I'm not doubting what you're saying, but from your description, it sounds like they both have about equal replay value (almost none), but you're more likely to replay SMG because of the characters/worlds. It's not that you're necessarily doing anything differently in either game when you go back to play the same level, it's just that you want to experience, "the world" again? Would that be somewhat accurate?

Back