ShouldI buy a Wii?

Gluck_Monster

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
Hey, I was thinking about getting a Wii but wasn't sure if it was worth it? I would really appreciate if you told me if you like it and what games you have
Thanks

This is mainly a wii site so the majority of users here would tell you to go for it!!!!

its the best!!!!

i had mine on christmas day and i love it.

At the moment i have:

wii sports (fun game but gets boring after a while, as most games do)
Red Steel (again a good game but i find the controlls a bit hard)
Call of Duty 3 ( really good, good controlls and graphics)
And the godfather: Blackhand edition ( and its by far the best game for wii so far, its brilliant, the controlls are awsome and the gameplay is really good)

in the past i have had Warioware and its good but id say its a party game, more for multiplayer and as i dont play multi much its a short game for single player and get boring if you play too much so i sold it.

And also i had a monster truck game which i took back to the shop as i completed it in a few hours and i found it quite Crap.

Thanks Hot Chilli. Have you played Super Paper Mario or Zelda? I heard that Zelda is a great game.

I havent bought zelda for no apparent reason, just dosent appeal to me, but i live in the uk and Paper mario aint out here yet but that is one of the games i am eagerly waiting to purchase.

hot_chili said:
i had mine on christmas day and i love it.

At the moment i have:

wii sports (fun game but gets boring after a while, as most games do)
Red Steel (again a good game but i find the controlls a bit hard)
Call of Duty 3 ( really good, good controlls and graphics)
And the godfather: Blackhand edition ( and its by far the best game for wii so far, its brilliant, the controlls are awsome and the gameplay is really good)

in the past i have had Warioware and its good but id say its a party game, more for multiplayer and as i dont play multi much its a short game for single player and get boring if you play too much so i sold it.

And also i had a monster truck game which i took back to the shop as i completed it in a few hours and i found it quite Crap.
:frown2: its sad when the best game for the wii right now is a months old port

But its so much better with the wii controls and its not only a port if im right its Enhanced.

i must say most people on here would say go for it and on the other hand if you asked people on here to get a wii or xbox 360 the vast majority of people here would say wii but if you asked the same question on an xbox forum the answer would be diffrent,

its just a case of observing what your choices are.

not to be bi-ist though,

BUY A WII

hot_chili said:
But its so much better with the wii controls and its not only a port if im right its Enhanced.
LOL
people actually believe that?
no, its a port, no matter what they call it

Back