SICK OF THE 2-D ds games

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Whats really starting to piss me off is that the nintendo ds has great graphic capabilitys and yet they make 2-d crap like canvas cruise! sure it uses the touch screen but they could make a games that uses the touch screen and is 3-d like metroid prime hunters or mario 3 on 3 hoops and ff3.And another thing that got me mad is that sega mad a demo for the ds feturing Sonic, the grapics were better than most gamecube games and then sega just make sonic rush it was a good game but it wasnt 3-d!!:mad5:. I :worship: 3D DS GAMES!!. make more 3d games nintendo and compony please!!:drool:

Last edited:
Hybrid said:
Whats really starting to piss me off is that the nintendo ds has great graphic capabilitys and yet they make 2-d crap like canvas cruise! sure it uses the touch screen but they could make a games that uses the touch screen and is 2-d like metroid prime hunters or mario 3 on 3 hoops and ff3.And another thing that got me mad is that sega mad a demo for the ds feturing Sonic, the grapics were better than most gamecube games and then sega just make sonic rush it was a good game but it wasnt 3-d!!:mad5:. I :worship: 3D DS GAMES!!. make more 3d games nintendo and compony please!!:drool:

I agree.

I don't know...you tell me by these screen shots.

dragon-quest-9-set-for-ds-20061211114833383.jpg

dragon-quest-9-set-for-ds-20061211114834227.jpg

dragon-quest-9-set-for-ds-20061211114834570.jpg

The new super mario bros is an awesome game, partly because it goes back to its 2d roots.

I don't care whether the game is 2D or 3D as long as they're fun. In my opinion the DS' 2D games have outclasseded the DS' 3D games and have even outclassed some of they're 3D counterparts on other systems, so the DS' having a few more 2D games than 3D ones certainly hasn't affected the enjoyability of the console. But then again I wouldn't mind seeing developers push the DS' graphics to it's limit by making a few more 3D games.

So to sum it up, I'd like a nice balance of 2D and 3D games.

You want another shite 3d sonic

But if you want 3D get a psp
Theres loads of 3D shite on that

I have a question for you Hybrid, would you rather have a 2D game which is good (Sonic Rush for example) or a 3D game which is rubbish (Sonic the Hedgehog on the Xbox 360 and PS3 for example)?

WiiGamer24 said:
I have a question for you Hybrid, would you rather have a 2D game which is good (Sonic Rush for example) or a 3D game which is rubbish (Sonic the Hedgehog on the Xbox 360 and PS3 for example)?
Well i was using sonic as an example but... you got a point.
I'm a hard core sonic fan and enjoyed alot of the 3-d ones (except shadow the hedgehog:sad: ) but i don't no i just really like to see more 3-D games on DS thats my REAL argument.

Back