*sigh* yet again I am dissapointed...

^^there you go, thats what people need to understand *games are still fun with out head sets!*

samXcor3 said:
What does the 360 have? Halo? Scuse me I mean FPS #32413413423 with a reputable name? I'm no fan boy but get the heck over yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if Nintendo enabled blue tooth for wii so that you could head set and completely revamped friend codes for Brawl.

PS with mario kart wii set to have 16 player online races do you really think we'll still have friend codes? Do you really think there will be no voice chat??

YOU HEARD IT FROM ME FIRST!

Yeah, knowing Nintendo, we won't probably won't have decent voice chat until their next console. If we ever do get it on the Wii, it probably has to be a MP:H kindofa thing where you need to have battles with friends only.

zapasant93 said:
how can you possibly expect a head set from a company who still "growing" in online experience

first of, the wii is only in its first year!! its too damn early for you to ***** at nintendo because of lack of head set, so if you dont have any patiences then go ahead and sell your wii, cause you arent gonna get your lovely headset by wiening, give it some damn time!
For one, the Wiimote communicates to the Wii w/ the same technology bluetooth uses. there is really no technological reason that they can't add one. Its been "growing" in the online experience since 2005. I'm trying to emphasize there is NO REASON to not already have that. They also promised updates and such to be automatically done while we sleep, remember? http://www.engadget.com/2006/05/09/nintendo-wii-connect-24-to-use-downtime-for-downloads/
has that happened yet? No. Why? Either they made false promises or just NO REASON. Really, why would they announce an ability like that if they didn't know how to do it or couldn't do it? They're lagging behind. Yeah, there are some good game comming out, but there are also great games coming out for the 360 and for the PS3. Does that mean I should buy both of those because they have good games coming out?

I like the 360's lineup alot better. I can get Halo 3, Bioshock, Guitar Hero (YES, I know the wii is getting it too), Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Burnout: Revenge, Gears of War, Project Gotham Racing, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Tony Hawk's Project 8, Dead Rising, Ninety-Nine Nights, Lost Planet: Extreme Condition, Orange Box (Includes Half-Life 2 and Portal)...the list of games I've played on my friends' 360 that I liked just goes on and on! I've played alot of Wii games and some are really good, many not so much.

I'm also not really a fanboy who wants EVERY WII GAME coming out. I'd like to get Brawl. I own every previous mario kart, and Mario Galaxy really doesn't suit my taste. Disaster: Day of Crisis and Monster Hunter 3 DO look good, but No More Heroes doesn't really. Keep in mind Monster Hunter 3 was supposed to be a PS3 game but it was too expensive, so they moved it to the wii. Now, think of every other awesome game that WON'T be moved to the Wii because its too expensive.

zapasant93 said:
how can you possibly expect a head set from a company who still "growing" in online experience

The DS has a voice chat headset made by Nintendo.

Back