Signature Rules

Intoxikation

dongs
Jan 2, 2007
bipitis
Wii Online Code
6666-6666-6666-6666
I have a problem with the signature thingy.

We can't use links embedded into our signatures... If we could that would be awesome.

Just don't put the URL codes around the link. Though if it's something that's not related to the forum, it will be more then likely deleted. Someone had there's deleted because it was a link to wikipedia :confused: :lol:

Yeah, that's exactly what I want: To be able to put URL codes around my signature... Separate links in the sig just doesn't do it justice T_T

I just want more pics
Even if its on the same line

Its the only resion I have the work in progress sig
(that and im lazy)

I'm with Darkprinny, as usual.
However, rather than a set number of images there could be a maximum total image size limit. For example, the limit could be 600x600 or something so you could have a 500x300 and a 100x300, or six 100x100 images.

the links in sigs thing i can kinda understand but then again i dont. if its a link to another part of Wiichat.com, its allowed but no matter what, if its to an external website, its not. even if it has something to do with the Wii. its not allowed

Gymdawg said:
I'm with Darkprinny, as usual.
However, rather than a set number of images there could be a maximum total image size limit. For example, the limit could be 600x600 or something so you could have a 500x300 and a 100x300, or six 100x100 images.
Agreed :) but maybe not so much in height. I've seen on other forums (when searching for tutorials in the past) where they have this kind of structure, and it doesn't override the posts or anything, and there's more members then WiiChat, but still works as quickly, so the site is no way slowed down :)
Edit : bare-ing in mind, my sig is actually about 280 pixels? Yet I'm not allowed to take away all the text and have a picture signature of 150... hmmm...

My bad, it's 4 lines.

12. Signature Guidelines
-The maximum font size allowed in signature lines is 2.
-The maximum number of lines in a signature is 4.
-Maximum image size in signatures is 500 x 130 pixels.
-Signature text should comply with our regular posting rules. No all-caps, no alternating caps, etc..
-Signature text that is too long or obtrusive will be removed. This would include overly creative use of punctuation, color, etc. which make the signature too flashy.
-Signatures with just your username will be removed. Usernames are on the top of every post, so there's no need to have it in your signature too. -No affiliate links!
-No external linking to other websites.

If your signature is in violation of any of these new rules, the Staff may remove it without prior notice. If you have any questions as to whether something is acceptable, please PM a Staff Member.

Back