Signature Size limit TOO SMALL

Lord Haku

I have returned
Jul 3, 2006
Village Hidden in the Mist
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Come on iOn I have to say I hate this new rule about signatures. Listen iOn just let people have a good signature size you don't have to make it so small give us some breathing room iON please.

I agree. My sig isn't huge that it covers the whole page. I changed my settings and my sigs wouldn't work anymore so to get them back i just didn't shut my computer down the right way. Lucky it came back the way it was even though that wasn't planned.:D

I really just dont understand the need for large images in signatures?

Increased page loading and scrolling is all i see. You can be as creative as you wish in a smaller area i just dont understand the need for a large image.

:confused:

i0n said:
I really just dont understand the need for large images in signatures?

Increased page loading and scrolling is all i see. You can be as creative as you wish in a smaller area i just dont understand the need for a large image.

:confused:

You're saying my sig is too big:confused:

500x 130pixels is more than enough space to express yourself and your design abilities.

If everyone is limited to the same signature area, surely that is a far greater challenge and oppurtunity to really express yourself and make yours as individual to you, and as expressive as you can?

Surely creativity knows no boundries?

Lord Haku said:
Come on iOn sometimes the best way to express our selves is with large sig photos some times small can't cut it.

I agree which my sig is. Off topic is this color hard to read.

The sig limit is fine. what you could do ion, is bring spoiler tags into the furm. that way if part of someone's sig is too big, they put it in a spoiler tag. And the part of the sig that is not in a spoiler tag shoouldn't be allowed to exeed the current sig limit.

man, I think leave the sig as it is and thats just it, I dont think my sign is too big, in fact I find it in a normal size.

Back