Signature Text Lines: 8 Minimum

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Now, let me start by saying that I agree with this rule and I think it's a good one to prevent excessively long signatures from clogging up the forums. The only problem is that it's not always enforced. I've seen some members that have 8+ lines of text in their signature. I know most people don't have over 8 lines but you'll come across somebody eventually. I'm just wondering if it's a new feature for members who joined after a certain date.

~FR.

Thanks in advance.

Hmm, do you have an example of a member?

Got one:
The member is http://www.wiichat.com/mii/Jayj/

Here's his signature:

-START SIG-

I HAVE EVERY POKEMON IF U NEED THEM AND SUM TMS PM ME IF YOU NEED ANY IIGHT

u can send me a request of what pokemon/tms u need and i'll try to get it

IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION OR ANY REQUEST ALWAYS PM ME CUZ I WONT NOTICE IF U POST IT IN THE THREAD IIGHT REMEMBER PM ME

As you can see, his signature consists of 10 lines. Go to his profile (link above and look for recent posts by him, you'll see his sig. for real.

True, it could be my moniter, still there should be a set rule for all moniters. I guess it gets condensed. I'm on a laptop. :)

FR. said:
True, it could be my moniter, still there should be a set rule for all moniters. I guess it gets condensed. I'm on a laptop. :)
Exactly, if you shrink the window up too much, it forces it to be more lines. That may be the problem. :]

Your sig isn't that big so I wouldn't worry about it.

i used to have more than 8 because i was in modcp and i had the ability to put smilies in my sigline (no smilies are allowed if you guys tried it)

as for the 8 rule i have yet to see anyone with it except for those wth mod powers for if maybe i had changed their sig? i havent had any requests to do this at all so it cant be recent.

i only remember doing it for brawny but that was because of his spoilers and he wanted a wink in his sig as well as his picture sig

Back