Smash Brothers Subforum PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brawny said:
I think he thinks you are a moron....:rolleyes:

both Dakuda's and my posts were both jokes... which you took WAY too seriously.
(sry for double post)
i posted before you made your edit.....thats why i said wat i said

and by the way ciper and brawny i hope you know why dakuda started talking about me. it all started like this:

Shoko:"Brawl is going to be awesome, thats a fact"

Dakuda:"No thats an opinion. because if someone says it's not, than it's not a fact. I will admit that Brawl is going to be the biggest wii game and it will sell ALOT"
(so far)
Shoko:"Well if it's going to be the biggest wii game and sell millions, than it is awesome"

and thats why he started saying I can't seperate a fact from opinion and all that other stuff

Now read this
Now dakuda, as an english teacher, you should know the definition of awe and awesome. heres the definition: this came straight from a dictionary:

1.Causing awe or terror; inspiring wonder or excitement.

Brawl does cause awe, terror in some people, and inspiring wonder and excitement. Now you all gotta admit, that's true.

So you all gotta admit I was right about that in the first place. and here's another situation:

Shoko:"Brawl is more popular than Melee"

Dakuda:"How can a non-released game be more popular than a released one?"

(So right there, he's saying a non-released game can't be more popular than a released one. But read what i say)

Shoko:"So your saying that Loco Roco is more popular than the Brawl?"

You all gotta admit, I have a point there. And he never responded back to what i has just said. All he said was "I give up". He never reponded to the "an unreleased game can't be more popular than a released one" debate. You know why? Cause he know's he was proven wrong.

Now I respect you as an adult and all and I apologize if I offended you at all Dakuda, but you gotta admit, I got some good-ass points there.

Last edited:
wow, this ongoing nonsense between shoko and dakuda just needs to go away, half of the posts on this topic are not on topic, quite annoying actually, you both make valid points, just give it a rest. shoko like everyone has told you "chillax" and dakuda you're never going to get through so might as well give it up, i understand what youre saying but its no use. and i really do not want to start anything with either of you, its just kind of irritating that lately it seems like every time i try to look at a gaming topic, you two are at each other's throats. but going back to the actual topic, there needs to be a subforum for ssbb, plain and simple, too many posts clogging everything in the general gaming forum, and i realize this game is going to be popular, more than likely the biggest game for the wii, im just not hyped up about it like the majority of the people on this site, so give ssbb a separate place to flourish so people who have questions or opinions on other games dont have their threads shuffled to the point where no one sees them, thats all i ask and i think i have some supporters on that. sorry for the long post, and sorry if i stepped on any toes.

they dont make a big enough pill to deal with you kids here :sick:

im going to lock this thread since its starting to become world war 3 around here.

bottom line, when the game comes out THEN wel have a subforum almost guarenteed. in the mean time, its just going to have to stay where they are. if they are dupe threads then send me the link so i can delete them.

the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back