Smash Brothers Subforum PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
dakuda said:
Wow. Just wow.:crazy:

People who ask or pine for mod status, rarely get it.
LOL! when did i ever ask to be a mod? when did i ever say, "I want to be the SSBB mod" NEVER! i lsted those quotes cause u say i wouldnt make a good mod, but that was your opinion and to prove that that was just your opinion i simply listed quotes of people saying i should be a ssbb mod.

Someday you might make a good mod but not yet.
I was being nice you moron.

Shoko said:
and if you really read my post you would see that i actually end arguements, not continue them
I'm trying to say this as calm as possible.
The reason your arguments "end" is that the people get fed up when they realize how stubborn you are. They give up and decide you are not worth the effort.

Last edited:
ciper said:
I was being nice you moron.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggghhht....if you really didnt mean it why did you post it? if you dont mean something u say dont have to say it. there was absolutely no reason to post that if you didnt really mean it.you didnt even put j/k or a lol smile or (sarcastic). your just sayin u were just being nice cause ur trying to save urself from embarassment cause i showed everyone that post and you were talkin about i wouldnt make a good mod but that would mean ur contridicting yourself cause you said urself i would make a good one.

Now listen, im not trying to insult you and argue with you. your a good member and actually one of my favorites. your very helpful.

ciper said:
The reason your arguments "end" is that the people get fed up when they realize how stubborn you are. They give up and decide you are not worth the effort.

your saying that based off the ONE time that happened, which was with dakuda. let me post situations in which i ended it or prevented calmly

Shoko said:
im not going to say anything cause i know ill type up 10 pages about this

i prevented an arguement

Shoko said:
ok ok guys break it up

Shoko said:
why is this topic still going? bottom line is this:
Wii Graphics: GOOD
360 Graphics:GREAT
PS3: GREAT

That's all that needs to be said, so stop argueing

Shoko said:
guys please stop argueing

Shoko said:
omg....nobody flame him please. just let the thread die

Shoko said:
OMG! Both of you are right so please stop argueing!

Shoko said:
yea, your right. it did seem like i meant it to be for bragging and showing off but i didnt mean for it to be like that

and theres many more but im sure the mods dont want me posting 80 posts

Last edited:
shoko's really telling the truth. sorry to butt in, but i read some of his post, and all he does is say wat he thinks and gives good reasons and good logic for why he thinks so. ya should really apologize to him. and he has great knowledge of SSBB and actually does stop and prevent arguements so think he would make an excellent SSBB mod. really, shoko's not a bad person at all. and most of the wat ya call "arguements" that shoko is in are really just debates. ya say he cant accpet opinions but those posts i read was just Shoko questioning people opinions, like Shoko mentioned earlier. shoko really hasnt cussed or insulted anybody. yea he has, but when he does its to people like that guy who made that "Lee is bi" thread. so he really only insult people who offend others and people that the whole forum insults anyway.
Shoko's a real nice guy
sry if i angered anyone

Regan said:
shoko's really telling the truth. sorry to butt in, but i read some of his post, and all he does is say wat he thinks and gives good reasons and good logic for why he thinks so. ya should really apologize to him. and he has great knowledge of SSBB and actually does stop and prevent arguements so think he would make an excellent SSBB mod. really, shoko's not a bad person at all. and most of the wat ya call "arguements" that shoko is in are really just debates. ya say he cant accpet opinions but those posts i read was just Shoko questioning people opinions, like Shoko mentioned earlier. shoko really hasnt cussed or insulted anybody. yea he has, but when he does its to people like that guy who made that "Lee is bi" thread. so he really only insult people who offend others and people that the whole forum insults anyway.
Shoko's a real nice guy
sry if i angered anyone

That makes no sense. Neither does your statement about logic. Do you two go to school together or something?

Do. not. take. on. the. English. teacher.

edit.....I forgot the </joke> or </cryptic warning> or something like that.

Last edited:
umm...not to insult you or start anything but you always talk about me promoting things as the truth, but u just did it right there

Shoko said:
umm...not to insult you or start anything but you always talk about me promoting things as the truth, but u just did it right there

Uh, I do teach English. In a high school. Therefore, it is a fact. Not an opinion. :yesnod: Lighten up a bit. You will have more fun that way.

Regardless of everything, a SSBB subforum is needed. Since this forum seems to be on autopilot (no admins present), hopefully i0n will notice that this is needed. Too much BS in the general Gaming Forum.

dakuda said:
Uh, I do teach English. In a high school. Therefore, it is a fact. Not an opinion. :yesnod: Lighten up a bit. You will have more fun that way.

Regardless of everything, a SSBB subforum is needed. Since this forum seems to be on autopilot (no admins present), hopefully i0n will notice that this is needed. Too much BS in the general Gaming Forum.
no, i already know your a teacher. i was talkin about how you were saying wat brawny said was true. "dont take on the english teacher"(its like he was saying teachers are always right) and then you said "quoted for truth" thats wat i was talkin about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back