smg do not open till christmas

i know I'm getting smg for christmas too.... but I can wait because i got super paper mario and RE: UC for my birthday which was on the 16th.... the exact day that this thread was created....:yikes:

Now! Now!

IgotEm said:
Open it..if the game isn't wrapped in plastic just play for a while and wrap it back up...and even if it is wrapped in plastic on Christmas day just be first to get to your presents, tear it open, and run to your room so your parents won't notice you opened it..:aureola: :scared: :sick:
Don't listen to him. On the bright side you'll be even more exited to play SMG when it's Christmas!

You think you know about being waiting i'm ocd adhd so waiting it like 200x worse for me then it is for everybody else.

Why are you guys complaining waiting a few days at least your geting what you want . Alot of people dont get any thing so waiting a few days wont kill you .

We got SMG about a week after it was released. My wife wanted to wrap it up for Christmas but i wouldn't let her and just started playing it. Now she's mad because she has to get me another present. :p

Should i get a the card you save the games on before xmas and wii card you can buy games.

hahaha I'm in the same boat. I know my mom bought me SMG along with RE:UC and GH3 plus some others but I have to wait till Christmas. I have been so busy finishing up my school work trying to get my graphic design degree that I haven't even thought about the games. My last class was last night so now I can't wait for Christmas

Back