Snes 2

Its a normal SNES. I have one :eek:\

snes_sys.jpg

That's the original SNES in US/Canada. The one pictured earlier was the same system with updated looks... Kind of like the PS1 re-released as the PSone and the PS2 re-released as the PStwo.

Ya Cool

ya thats true infact i have a snes#2 dosnt work vary good anymore tho

man snes was has the best games even today not 4 the graphix but there just really fun anyone agree?

My friend use to have one when I had an n64. I also remember seeing these being sold in stores awhile back.

I think it's called SNES it's just a different design. The original SNES seen in my sig also came with Super Mario World so the only difference would be the design of the box. Sorry but if there was a SNES 2 then most of these people would probably have known about it.

Lots of people refer to them as SNES Mini. I have one that still works. I was under the impression that most people knew about it though.

I have one as well and really miss the original but when I first saw it I was like "What the hell is this thing?"

I've got one. In fact the FC Twin case is almost an exact replica of this with an extra cart slot and different colors.

The one remake that I absolutely love is the NES remake. it never freezes and it 90% of the time, it works everytime.

Glad my original console still work I hate using 3rd party hardware especially an nes/snes replica

My remade NES works perfect. And it's kind of hard to find an old NES system without breaking your bank. Well at least for a poor guy like me.

BlenderWizard said:
if it works, it works; what's the difference?

There is no real difference. Just how you feel about it. That's how I am I'd rather have originals. I'll use one if I ever have to though. I thought it was a great and cool idea that someone made that system though for people that cant get a hold of the real thing.

acphydro said:
There is no real difference. Just how you feel about it. That's how I am I'd rather have originals. I'll use one if I ever have to though. I thought it was a great and cool idea that someone made that system though for people that cant get a hold of the real thing.

Hehe, I know what you mean.

I've got 3 original fully functional NES consoles, a SNES, a SNES 2, a FC Twin, and a drawer full of NES and SNES games.

And when I wanna get serious, I've got 3 DreamCasts with a copy of NESter DC with complete ROMset.:ihih:

Back