Sniping

nick :)

COD fan
Oct 18, 2010
uk
Wii Online Code
8599-0235-6173-5721
hey all, i just wondered peoples thoughts of sniping long range,quick scoping ect on the new black ops on wii?

i personally have startd to try quick scoping lately with the L96A1 with acog scope attachment, and have been quite successful. just wondered what other people think who have been scoping on BO.

The bolt action one is awesome I like the acog with it Dragonuv sucks balls with the scope alignment like the markings but yea heres my sniper class:

L96a1 acog
Revolver dual wield(love dual wields!)
Frag
Decoy
Claymore
Hardline
Stopping power perk(forgot the name it's like hardening or something)
And ninja

I found this to be great cause I camp and with this class I have limited ammo so I pick my shots carefully so scavenger is of no use to me and this way I get killstreaks earlier stopping power so pretty much instant kill cept last standers and ninja so I'm quiet. Decoy works well to draw people to places and distract them and claymore a nessecary.

they made it so inaccurate this game....it seems to grow accufracy the longer your in ADS

i know what you mean about the longer your in ADS, but 2bh ive found if i get the timeing just right i can aim and shoot within a second or 2.

The bolt action one is awesome I like the acog with it Dragonuv sucks balls with the scope alignment like the markings but yea heres my sniper class:

L96a1 acog
Frag
Decoy
Claymore
Hardline
And ninja

I found this to be great cause I camp and with this class I have limited ammo so I pick my shots carefully so scavenger is of no use to me and this way I get killstreaks earlier stopping power so pretty much instant kill cept last standers and ninja so I'm quiet. Decoy works well to draw people to places and distract them and claymore a nessecary.

2bh all snipers besides L96A1 fail.... they just dont seem to have the power to take an enemy out with 1 shot unless you manage to get a head shot. my personal setup is:

L96A1-acog attachment
CZ75 pistol-duel wield
frag
concussion
claymore
Ghost
Hardened
Ninja

works realy well for i nearly always get more kills than deaths with this setup :)

my classes for sniping are-

Long Range:
L96A1 wuth extended mag
Lightweightpro
Steady Aim Pro
Second Chance Pro(incase a sniper tries to take me out someone will revive me)
Claymore
Ballistic Knife for close combat

Quick Scoping:
L96A1 with acog
scavenger
Steaady aim pro
ninja
claymore
makarov

L96a1 acog
Frag
Decoy
Claymore
Hardline
And ninja

the 'stopping power perk' is called hardened, and this is not stopping power, its deep impact, basically shoots through walls better, it doesn't increase the damage. also ninja pretty ineffective imo so i use hacker, and use ghost until u get a care package, then change to hardline pro and u get 2 go's at ur care package :) Although u probably already know this.

FN Fal with ACOG scope and suppressor is wicked. I've made some sick sniper shots across the map with this weapon!!! Try it out.

A_cpfc_fan um that's kinda what I meant I just wasn't thinking lol and carlos it's called get a friend to play wit you and text them sayin take my care packages I'm getting Hardline pro! If you want me and you can do it so we could like swap packages lol

Psg1 wit zoom scope, ghost, sleight of hand, and ninja plus claymore and decoy= win in sabotage in array and WMD! Lol those are the only places I did it in cause I didn't get to do more games

Last edited:
FN Fal with ACOG scope and suppressor is wicked. I've made some sick sniper shots across the map with this weapon!!! Try it out.

thats not a sniper tho :redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii::redwii::blackwii:

Back