Guide to Making

X WaNtEd X

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2009
Dome, Cliffside, Upheval, ect.
Wii Online Code
4354-6665-4565-9870
Hey! This is a guide I made on the Wii Friends forums that got stickied. I figured I'd put it up here to help more players. Enjoy!

You ever played online, but there was some guy who was just dominating? Ever wondered how people just seem to be able to own everyone in any group they play in?A lot of the time, it's just skill. But, by using the create class option, some players have created classes that are very good, and help them win all there matches for them.

You want to make some good classes. Then you have to follow the steps:

First, choose your primary weapon. I'll do an example. Let's say you decide to choose the MP40.

Next, examine it's stats. Here's a chart of the stats of all the guns in the game:
Cod5weapons.png

As we can see, the MP40 could use some better accuracy. It does plenty of damage. It reloads normally. It's light.

Now, pick out some perks to use that could help balance out the gun a bit. Obviously, steady aiming could help, since the MP40 has horrible accuracy. You might want to add sleight of hand, because you might wind up shooting too much ammo trying to hit someone, since it has bad accuracy. And for perk 1, you'll want something like 2X primary grenades, or flame thrower. You'll want a good special weapon for close up fighting. And as weapon attachment, you'll want the round drum, since you'll be using a lot of ammo.

Finally, just fill in what's left. Just use either the 357 Magnum or the Wether as your sidearm depending on your level. Choose your preference of stickies or frags. And use gas special grenades.

That was just an example of how to go about making your class. Here are some one's I made:

The assassin:

MP40 with suppresser
357 Magnum
Gas
Bandolier or 2x primary grenades
Camouflage
Dead Silence

I give the credit to Vipey for thinking of it. I made my own version of it. As he said in his thread called "Rate the Setup Above You", this is for sneaking around and getting kills that way. With this class, I never appear on the radar. When I shoot, I don't. I don't appear on recon planes, and I don't appear when I'm running or walking and I'm close to someone, thanks to dead silence. To make this work, I have to be sneaky and hit people when they're not looking, and never risk head on head encounters.

DP28 Perfection:

DP28
357 Magnum or Wether
Frags
Gas
2x primary grenades, or flame thrower
Stopping Power
Steady Aim

This class turns the DP28 into an unstoppable force. It kills in 2 hits with stopping power, and it's crappy aiming is solved with steady aim. This makes is the best non scope, "machine gun". Don't believe me, think for yourself. It's as strong as the browning and stronger than the MG and is lighter. It's practically a sub machine gun. This class works really well for just head ons, and raids. Try it.

Sniper:

Springfield, or PTRS with scope
357 Magnum or Wether
Frags
Gas
Bouncing Betty
Stopping Power, or sleight of hand.
Steady Aim

Easy to make, hard to use. I am not an expert on sniping with bolt action rifles. I prefer sniping with automatics that have scopes like the STG or the FG42.

Automatic Sniper:

STG or FG42 with scopes
357 Magnum or Wether
Frags
Gas
Bouncing Betty
With STG, stopping power. With FG42, sleight of hand
Steady Aim

This is me. I love doing this, because you can shoot people with there little MP40's who can't hit you, from far away. And, this kind of class is better than bolt action snipers under heavy fire, or if someone gets close to you. For this, go to sniping spots, but make sure there not too far away from the center of action during the game.

Snipe/Sub:

Type 100
Springfield
frag
Gas
Over kill
bouncing betties
Second Chance

This is a good class if your a sniper, but people find you a lot. Then, you can whip out the type 100 and kill people when they get too close to you. If you want, try adding another sub machine gun to replace the type 100. This class was made by Hyrule Knight Kevin. Try it out!

Berserker:

Double Barreled Shot Gun with the last attachment
357 Magnum or Wether
Gas
2x primary grenades or flame thrower
Sleight of hand
Last Stand

Be prepared to have your k/d average drop like a brick if you use this class. You will die a lot, but if you use this class right, you will get a lot of kills. Basically, just run straight for people and shoot them. Simple. This is best used on the Dome, or Court Yard.

Alternative Shot Gun Class:

Double Barreled or Trench Gun
357 Magnum or Wether
Gas
Bomb Squad
"juga noob" (juggernaut)
Extreme Conditioning

This class was made by ICK*Mr. Brightside. This is another pretty good shotgun class. If you want, try adding a bayonet on the trench gun and with extreme conditioning, you'll knife way better. If you don't like my shotgun class, use this one.

Basic Light Gunner:

Thompson with round drum
357 Magnum or Wether
Gas
2x primary grenades or flame thrower
Sleight of hand
Last Stand

Use this in place of the berserker if you suck with the shot gun.

I'd just like to say, if you have any good classes, post them under this thread. If I like them, I'll add them to this list. Hope this helps =)

Last edited:
Back