Hints for crappy MoH players

vashivihan said:
this is the strategy i use.(there are four of us. we always travel in groups. i am specialized in close combat. i always use shotgun. one of us uses the machine guns. other one snipes while we cover his back. the last one is just some random person we take in our team every time)
Yea I can see that working but you guys would always have to play together for it to work. Some people don't always corporate.

Desi_Wii_G said:
Yea I can see that working but you guys would always have to play together for it to work. Some people don't always corporate.
my buddies always cooperate.

Eddy04 said:
Camping no good? And what about headshots?

Haha, that's another tip I forgot

AIM FOR THE HEAD! Anyone who plays CS should already know this is rule number 1. THe odd thing about headshots in this game is that they don't always work....they register, but they don't always work. Check your personal stats. I have about three times my kills worth of headshots....odd hu?

tank said:
Haha, that's another tip I forgot

AIM FOR THE HEAD! Anyone who plays CS should already know this is rule number 1. THe odd thing about headshots in this game is that they don't always work....they register, but they don't always work. Check your personal stats. I have about three times my kills worth of headshots....odd hu?
Another thing that I thought was cool is how you have to shoot their helmet off sometimes to get a headshot, not all the time though usually I get my shotgun and I boss everyone...hehe:smilewinkgrin:
And yea I have to look into your headshot theory.

Back