In MOHH2 what kind of teammate are you?

Link_Sword

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2007
So after being addicted to MoHH2 for these past months what kind of player have you found yourself to be.

Team-Player: These are the people you love having on your team. If they see your getting yourself into trouble they'll be the first ones there to fight off the other team, or if they aren't very good, die by your side. These are the people who really want voice chat for tactical purposes, and so they can get quick instructions so they can help others and complete the objective. They care about their ranking but they'd rather have an intense firefight over a new rank anyday

Loner: These are those guys that have the best hiding spots, usually find their Springfield or Gewerh rifle with them. Everyonce and awhile a shotty or an assualt rifle such as the STG. They are quiet, lethal, and are pretty resource full. They take you out before you can even see them, or they will be right behind you stalking and then gunning you down when you least expect it. Its great to have 3-4 on a 16 man team because they can really shift the battle momentum. If you can't see who is shooting you its a horrible feeling. But too many on a team will result in a massacre because eventually the other team will find you and gun you down with their weapon of choice.

Tube Newb: Yes we've all met them, those idiots that in a close quarters fight where their own team is about 10 yards a way, will send a blazing rocket killing one enemy soldier and about five of there own. Honestly...i hope no one on wiichat is truelly this way. I understand using one every once in awhile, but not as a main weapon.

Leader: I don't know why but every once and again you play online you'll see a person that is just a total bad A. But he's a team player, but then again he's not. Other players flock to him just because he'll kill anyone that opposes him. Idk all of us can be this at sometime, but rarely hold this position consistantly. They don't use any particular weapon but will use any weapon that fits the battle that they are fighting.

Grenadier: Yeah your the guy that knows all the grenade spawns, and knows the safest way to them. Your a chef of destruction when you cook grenades perfectly, so that their blast kills 3 or 4 people at a time. Everyonce and again you will hit your team, you don't really care cause at least you saw a nice explosion. Your back up weapon his probably a sub machine gun, or your trusty luger or Colt 45.

Idk i fall somewhere between team-player and grenadier. Sometimes i am a leader really depends on the day.
If you think i left a type out just post it.

Based on wat u have said there i place myself in the "Loner" spot...i love to snipe and hardly ever carry anything but a sniper rifle.

Loner / Teamplayer
I like to snipe, but I try to do in a support mode to get other guys further up the map. Unfortunately, when you snipe, you really need someone standing behind you to prevent getting killed from behind. But, nobody wants to hang around behind the sniper to make sure he doesn't get shot.

Another reason I like to snipe, I seem to be better at killing people that way then with the other rifles.

LoganSix said:
Unfortunately, when you snipe, you really need someone standing behind you to prevent getting killed from behind..

just dont stay in one spot, get ur kill and move. I quick snipe ill just walk around the whole time sniping.

Im beast at grenading, but also beast with the thompson, so ... I have no clue what I am

:lol: i hate grenades, to me it just takes no skill. Just run around and throw.

i am a loner,
im not too too much of a sniper but i love stalking people and finding the perfect hiding spot with my stg44

A loner w/ a shotgun.
And, I too hate grenades. God, I get killed by grenades more than anything else.

I've learned to effectively dodge the snipers.
Those damn grenades still get me, though.

u just flat out suck at this game so i play Deathmatch so as to not piss a bunch of people off because they were unlucky enough to become my teammate.:yesnod:

Bliss said:
just dont stay in one spot, get ur kill and move. I quick snipe ill just walk around the whole time sniping.

Oh, I move around. But, the best way to snipe is the ability to stay in a good spot. Real snipers have spotters, probably not back in WWII, but now they do.

But anyway, I do move around after a few shots, so I don't get picked off. The other thing I hate is the uneven terrain in the Village. The German side has this great wall that the snipers stay behind and pick off people as they spawn in the barn. You have to be pretty quick to pick them off, but then you have to worry about someone walking up to the barn and shooting you while your trying to pick off the snipers. Team play would be nice.

LoganSix said:
The other thing I hate is the uneven terrain in the Village. The German side has this great wall that the snipers stay behind and pick off people as they spawn in the barn. You have to be pretty quick to pick them off, but then you have to worry about someone walking up to the barn and shooting you while your trying to pick off the snipers. Team play would be nice.

yea thats so true..but im usually one of those people behind that wall...:lol:

<---grenadier or leader

unless i'm in a clan war. then i'm a team-player.

i am a loner with my mp40. sometimes a leader. but i get killed by grenades too. dont u just hate the noobs who walk around with bazookas and shoot randomly?

I would say I am almost always a team player and every once in a while im a leader. I'm a person that uses a STG in close quarter areas and a Karabiner or Gehwer Rifle when theres lots of space.

Back