Godfather Online

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Wouldn't it be great if you can have Godfather online?

What they should (or maybe its too late...) do is create two teams, each team has about 10 players or so. one team would be the red team, and the other would be the blue team.

Each time is positioned at different ends of the city at the beginning of the game. The teams then decide if they want to go and search for the other tea together, or spilt up, and notify each other when they find the opposite team. (head phones anyone?)

The two teams then battle it out, a full on mob fight, with guns, fists, kicks and of course baseball bats.

The search for the other team would cause alot of tension and anticipation and also adrenaline, a great way to begin a game, and then finding and beating your friends would be awesome.

You could also have fixed teams, such as you and 9 of your friends make 1 team/clan with a name, if your good you ca earn respect online, and people could send you challenges!

other aspects would be:

- You cannot see your opponents on the map, making them harder to find.
- you can identify opponents with either a blue/red clothing they will be wearing. (maybe a hat or striped shirt or something)
- you can be in a clan/team but, also you can participate in random matches, online, with people you dont know.
- MAYBE, you can try and bribe some cops on your way to the fight, and get some backup :D

These are just some ideas i had, i think they would be awesome, id play it 24/7...could you imagine it? a mob fight right their in your living room, but with REAL people...id love it.

Any ideas, suggestions and other knowledge would be great.

as a big and avid player of Godfather I find that this will ruin the game, however having multiple players log on and be placed into one of the 5 families and playing the game as normal may throw a neat edge n the game. The players would have to be split amongst the 5 families equally so you dont get 10 players all joining the corleone's would have to be implemented. Also, i think that each game should run from a set time and finish at a set time rather than playing on the same game forever. If you get iced then you are out of that game and can not go back in.

thoughts anyone?

Stallyon said:
as a big and avid player of Godfather I find that this will ruin the game, however having multiple players log on and be placed into one of the 5 families and playing the game as normal may throw a neat edge n the game. The players would have to be split amongst the 5 families equally so you dont get 10 players all joining the corleone's would have to be implemented. Also, i think that each game should run from a set time and finish at a set time rather than playing on the same game forever. If you get iced then you are out of that game and can not go back in.

thoughts anyone?

Well think about it, with 10 players on one side, even if your first to be killed, you wont have to wait too long until you can start again, or join another fight somewhere else, and plus you will get to have a good view of the fight!

yer but they tried putting multiplayer on GTA and it was CRAP!!!!!!!!

hey, how do you get the silencer put onto the pistol on godfather black hand edition for wii??

hello guys please caN SOM1 TELL ME HOW TO GET THE SILENCER ON THE GD FATHER BLACKHAND EDTION

na, ive never seen one. back on topic though...i still think it would be awesome.

Who knows they might find some way but I don't think this would be a good online game but you know what would a longer better remake of WiiPlay's tanks

I think it would be great if it were along the lines of Crackdown for Xbox 360.

That style of multiplayer online gaming is amazing.

There is a silencer for the pistol, i'm just a bit puzzled how to get it, to prove there is one look on the back of the game case and it will show the character played holding a silenced pistol....:confused:

Back