Tips/Hints: Call of Duty World of at War On-line multi-player

thats true, but i honestly like WaW better. besides, technically, WaW is the newer game

how is it newer modern warfare just came out on wii. have u even played modern warfare because almost everybody i know says they like modern warfare better

QUOTE:Be mindful of shadows. Some can give away player positions. A good example would be the hangar. Other times it can indicate that people have used a glitch to get under the maps. Some players use ridiculous glitches to get kills. I had a player under the map in Makin follow me around the whole game slashing at me. He killed me over and over. It was quite annoying. I tried to shoot him, slash him, and blow him up, but could not. My advice is to run if you see a shadow coming at you when there is no reason for a shadow to be there. UNQUOTE
the only way you can kill the players under the map is with a rifle grenade, on cliffside you have to get them on the lower ground, when you are up on the large hill you cant get them, also a good place to hide from the shadows is in the building center map. hope this helps.

im starting a WaW side to my clan as im getting the game very soon, sites are in my signature or private message me

Not sure if this was in the guide but
If someone see u first u could Drop shot
Which is basically Proning and shooting at the same time so they cant keep there sights on u.

Back