Call of Duty MW3 ANNOYING THINGS

MJellyBean

Loves Jelly Beans
Apr 9, 2014
England
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I just thought that I'd express how annoyed I am in a thread and maybe you can share some of your experiences as well. I am talking about annoying things in MW3.
Firstly, and probably one of the most common things, FMG9 akimbos... They are extremely over powered and as a result a massive amount of people use them.
Secondly, predator missiles on Wii. If predator missiles were actually made as part of the game on Wii, then I would have no problem with them, but the fact that they are achieved via hacking annoys me. For example, I was playing Search and Destroy and some hacker had a predator missile and blew half of the team up at the start of the round.
And finally, campers. Yes, I'm talking about those players who sit in a corner of a room with claymores and bouncing betties at the entrances and wait for people to come in, where they kill them. But, I am going to bring up another point about camping. In my opinion, it isn't camping if the person is a sniper and is not aiming at the doors but is aiming around the map.
What do you think? What things get on your nerves?

Back