So a WiiChat Vote... Wario: Smooth Moves or Not Wario:Smooth Moves

uhhh, im a HUGE WARIO fan. So, I would have to go with, Wario:Smooth Moves!

absolutely love that game. I would rate it a 9 out of 10, because.. my opinion.. I think the game is way too easy to beat. :] They should've made the game harder. Yet, I never played Multiplayer on that yet. :[ There's no one to play with..

Oh yea, thats exactly what I wanted for. Was for the multiplayer. I am a Jr High Youth Leader and invite kids over all the time to play and my daughters love playing games as well. So maybe I will try it and see how it is. Thanks again you guys.

Haha, this thread was supposed to be for everyone to see your votes on.

I bought it after reading all the really good reviews for it....but I played it for about 30mins and its sat gathering on my shelf ever since. Gonna trade it in though on the 23rd and get The Godfather :D

A big phat NO - this is exactly the type of game that fits the monicker - 'until the novelty wears off' my novelty lasted a few hours.

wii play for a fiver beats smooth moves in every way.

Actually played it today with my wife she really liked it. Does it take long to open the multiplayer? and what difference is the multiplayer than the single? I really would like to know so I could eitherreturn it and get another one or simply keep it.

You need to complete single mode before multiplayer mode is unlocked. I haven't been able to play multiplayer much but I guess it's fun. The more players the merrier though.

As I've said earlier, I think the game is okay. I'm not a HUGE fan but it can be fun. Mainly though, I keep this one for the wife and kids.

Lol the first page was all no's and the second was yes's. You carazy people.

i took this to my campus lounge and got a 12 player multideathmatch going on and it was amazing. Everyone laughed so hard and overall it was great.

The game is crap in single player mode but in multi it shines greatly. Dont get it if you dont plan on hosting parties or have people to play with.

Back