So, I got bored yesterday

dakuda

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I finally got around to plugging in a few more consoles.

I unhooked the GC and put it away, the thing would not read discs anymore anyway. Then I dug out the N64 and the NES. I am surprised the NES still works. That will save me some $ on VC games.

If I could find the Dreamcast games, I would have gotten that set up as well. No games = pointless.

Attachments

• DSC01019-1.JPG
    DSC01019-1.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 169
chain blade said:
Thats kinda...old!

Old doesn't mean bad. I don't have a NES but I'm always on the lookout for a good deal on eBay.
I'm really close to buying a MegaDrive right now. That would fit nicely along-side my Dreamcast and Saturn.
Then all I need is a Master System... maybe an SG-1000 but I doubt that will happen.
SEGA ftw!

chain blade said:
Thats kinda...old!

Well, I still clearly remember buying both of those 'old' systems. Too bad half the games are MIA. Keep in mind, the Wii will be old one day.

My TV is older then you, according to your profile. :yikes:
Kids these days.....

It's a nice setup.
I've also got my old consoles (nes, snes, n64, gc) hooked up on an old tv.
tv died recently though :tard:

dakuda said:
Well, I still clearly remember buying both of those 'old' systems. Too bad half the games are MIA. Keep in mind, the Wii will be old one day.

My TV is older then you, according to your profile. :yikes:
Kids these days.....
Then unless the kid your talking about is 4 or 5, your Tv has no AV cables. How does it work.. an adapter I suppose. But those aren't very popular anymore took me a while to find one, not online.

Emulation is the way to go. N64, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, it's got everything. XP This way, you don't have to go rifling through old boxes PLUS I have it all set up with the Wiimote. :D Anyway, it's pretty cool that you still have yours. I've never liked NES. I grew up on Nintendo from the SNES era, so I never really knew what NES had.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Then unless the kid your talking about is 4 or 5, your Tv has no AV cables. How does it work.. an adapter I suppose. But those aren't very popular anymore took me a while to find one, not online.

TV was built in 95. Two RCA Video inputs on the back (one for dvd, one for the Wii). Used the coax for the NES to the TV, and used the RCA on the VCR (yes, I even have one of those) and put the N64 through the VCR that has coax into the TV.

There was technology before 2000.

Judging by the 'kids' profile, he was 12. So he may be a few months older then the TV.

Bulldogxx831 said:
that was me until i found my newspaper root(i am 14 cant find anything else :( ) then i bought a $217 brand new 20" its 1" bigger then my old tv and its kooler!:drool:

yeah you really dont need av cables at all but yeah i envy your nes i got rid of both of mine at a garage sale when i was like 11 to buy n64

Back