So this game doesn;t use the wiimote well?...

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well if anyone noticed you dont really use the wiimote to play, its basically a button game. Don't get me wrong im gonna be first in line to buy this but dont you think there should be a little aiming and shooting or sumthin. For example when sonic get his supersmah you can use the wiimote( if u r using th wii controller) to aim and fly him around with it... what r ur thouhts guys... :smilewinkgrin:

Desi_Wii_G said:
Well if anyone noticed you dont really use the wiimote to play, its basically a button game. Don't get me wrong im gonna be first in line to buy this but dont you think there should be a little aiming and shooting or sumthin. For example when sonic get his supersmah you can use the wiimote( if u r using th wii controller) to aim and fly him around with it... what r ur thouhts guys... :smilewinkgrin:
Oh man, I'm actually GLAD that finally there is a game that proves you don't have to include some tacked on motion to be a Wii game. :lol: Seriously, in some instances it's great then in others it's kinda pointless (Rampage). Developers need to realize that soon, before we drown in bad ports with tacked on controls. Finally there will be proof that traditional button mashing titles will do just fine on the Wii when they are appropriate. :)

When it's more appropriate to push a button lets push a button, when it is time to point and click/fire let's do that, and when you can add motion seamlessly into a game without it complicating you might just havea good game. Developers please don't tack it in where-ever to confirm to what is thought to be the "wii Standard".

if you want to use it, one of the 4 controller options is wiimote + nunchuck, but seeing as how everybody played melee to death on the cube, we're all stickin' to our beloved control scheme.

It's a mistake to force motion controls into a game if it's not appropriate. I think Strikers is a good balance between buttons and motion/pointer controls.

Back