so what happends after 11/19?

ok

I think most stores hold a certain aomount of system for preorders, and then have another # of systems for midnight launch/launch day. So if you really want one your gana have to go on the 19th and wait in line. Im planning on going to walmart the 17th at like 4:00pm ish and starting the line. cause i have a feeling some people are gana get they even earlier than me.

eb and gamestop said you wont be able to buy the wii on launch day.. Walmart, i didnt think of that. Are they going to have on the 19th? Are they open all night? so if i went there at midnight i can get 1??????? Please help, i am going crazy. Ebay is to expensive and i called so many stores and they all dont have.. Preordering online might be hard because they might not take a lot of preorders... and unless i get my lisence by then, my parents wont take me to wait online...... I really dont want to wait until 2007 to get my wii.

dbinder1987 said:
I think most stores hold a certain aomount of system for preorders, and then have another # of systems for midnight launch/launch day. So if you really want one your gana have to go on the 19th and wait in line. Im planning on going to walmart the 17th at like 4:00pm ish and starting the line. cause i have a feeling some people are gana get they even earlier than me.

You're going to wait a whole extra day? o.o

Jenova said:
You're going to wait a whole extra day? o.o

yeah i know i will be able to walk into pcworld at 5pm on launch day and pick the wii i like best thats how many will be available, although it may be a different story in the us

Ronan said:
yeah i know i will be able to walk into pcworld at 5pm on launch day and pick the wii i like best thats how many will be available, although it may be a different story in the us

Hellz yeah it will be. I'm in New York, so I need to freakin get in line at gamestop at like midnight to 3 A.M.

are there any other stores accepting pre orders??????????// I need help, stradgies, What are the chances of preordering or getting it where on launch?? Like i called bestbuy and i asked would you have at least 100 he said yea. but if i got there at like 10am, there might be a line or sold out.. help, please....

yankeesrule13251 said:
are there any other stores accepting pre orders??????????// I need help, stradgies, What are the chances of preordering or getting it where on launch?? Like i called bestbuy and i asked would you have at least 100 he said yea. but if i got there at like 10am, there might be a line or sold out.. help, please....

If it means waiting on line, just do it. If you don't get it on launch, you will definately get it by the end of this year.

how could i get it by the end of this year? Lets say i dont preorder online at eb/gs or dotn get in line quick enough at best buy or there sold out. Then what do i do next? Who do i call to preorder? then how long would it take for the next batch to be shipped. This stinks, my b-day is next week and i was hoping to see my preorder recipt... Unless i preorder it online at eb/gs if they ever do that and if they have enough for more then 5 people to preorder!

yankeesrule13251 said:
how could i get it by the end of this year? Lets say i dont preorder online at eb/gs or dotn get in line quick enough at best buy or there sold out. Then what do i do next? Who do i call to preorder? then how long would it take for the next batch to be shipped. This stinks, my b-day is next week and i was hoping to see my preorder recipt... Unless i preorder it online at eb/gs if they ever do that and if they have enough for more then 5 people to preorder!

Uh... there are 6 to 11 million Wii's by the end of this year getting shipped. There will be so many, you don't even need to pre-order.

dbinder1987 said:
thats crazyyyy. what u gonna do during those extra 24 hours? nva mind.

just make sure u go toilet before u camp.. :lol:

I posted this on the Wiire too, but here's my plan. Find a store that is either in a more rural area (less gamers), or a store where very few typical gamers (the kind that actually camp out) would buy their electronics. I live in the western Chicago suburbs. I'm either going to go to the Wal-mart that on the country roads near farmlands, or I'm going to go to the local Sears. Have any of you bought their games or systems at Sears recently? Yeah, me neither. I hope it works. Actually, I hope that all this discussion becomes irrelavant when we see how many Wiis there are available!!!!!!

When i called my walmart, they didnt know if they were getting any. The person said they wouldnt know until that day.......

Back