Whats your official plan 11-19-06?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
What is your offical plan, that you plan on doing on 11-19-06? From waking up to camping out.. Whats your plan? Mine is to wake up early early 11-19 around 5am, head over to walmart.. Wait inline ( knocks on wood that it isnt that bad) They open, wait inline and hope they have 1 for me. If i get my wii, go home and hook it up and play..... If i dont, head over to costco, try there, if not there, target, if not bestbuy, if not, a different target... Hopefully one of those stores will have 1 for me...The day before i plan on calling those stores and see if they can tell me how many there having on release day....

Wake up early go to shop at 4 am abouts get a wii go home call in sick call my mates play smash bros. for a week the end

smash bros brawl isnt coming out until mid next year.. like june or later

Going at about 11 AM to toys R us to pick up my preorder :D

Eric said:
Going at about 11 AM to toys R us to pick up my preorder :D

*****!****!*!*!**!**!*!1 :mad5:

well mine is goin to be camp out....at walmart....and um i think u should sleep over or wake up a little bit earlier...then go home and either play till i fall sleep or just go to bed!

Wiitime said:
smash bros brawl isnt coming out until mid next year.. like june or later

oh dammit red steel then 4 player deathmatch some sword battles while facing each other lol

If I get the rest of my money that I need for the Wii by launch, I'll try and talk my mom into letting me camp out with a friend or two, and if my brother's in town try to talk into it.

I'm going to start staking out my places at around 9pm on 11/18 and check hourly on where the lines are. I'll probably start with Best Buy and then Walmart. If those lines are wicked huge, i'll just go to the 6 other stores that will be selling Wiis the next morning

I plan to camp out, just not where you would expect. Im going hunting that weekend with my dad so im gonna miss the launch date. My friend is going to the city the next day though, so I'll try and hitch a ride with him so I can get it! But its actually a good thing. When I come back from hunting, I wanna read some reviews of some games so I know what I should get... right now, Im set on Twilight Princess, but ive heard some bad things about the controls.

On saturday, I will go to my local gamestop at like midnight, and camp out there untill they open. Pick up my Wii, extra controller and 5 games, RUSH home, (while in the car, I'll be opening it.) and then plug it in AND PLAY!

I'm going to wiip (Pun'd!) because I won't have the money to buy it....

But hopefully will within 2 weeks or so.

Then I'm going to stalk these forums to see how great the Wii is.

Then I'll wiip some more.

Haha, I love talking about my plans.

1)Wake up Friday Morning
2)School
3)After school I get my guitar, laptop, iPod, DS, blanket, chairs
4)Pick up friends (In my brand new 1979 Trans Am!!)
5)Go to Wal-mart (Still Friday)
6)Wait for many many hours
7)Be the first in line to get my Wii at Midnight!!
8)Play Wii Sports till 8:45 AM
9)Go to Gamestop
10)Pick up my Red Steel and Zelda: TP Reserves
11)Play for 3 days straight

Last edited:
Akaymay said:
Haha, I love talking about my plans.

1)Wake up Friday Morning
2)School
3)After school I get my guitar, laptop, iPod, DS, blanket, chairs
4)Pick up friends (In my brand new 1979 Trans Am!!)
5)Go to Wal-mart (Still Friday)
6)Wait for many many hours
7)Be the first in line to get my Wii at Midnight!!
8)Play Wii Sports till 8:45 AM
9)Go to Gamestop
10)Pick up my Red Steel and Zelda: TP Reserves
11)Play for 3 days straight

Best plan EVER!!

Back