so what happends after 11/19?

Well . . .

Jenova said:
Uh... there are 6 to 11 million Wii's by the end of this year getting shipped. There will be so many, you don't even need to pre-order.

Don't you get it? People are already chomping at the bit now before launch. You don't comfort someone when you say you can get it before the year's end. They want it now or at the release.

Thanks,

JD

best buy will be getting them. Why would only eb get them? just camp at a best buy. I wish i had info on if they are opening thier doors at 12 midnight or 11 in the afternoon. Im going to call them when its close to the 19 and find out.

yankeesrule13251 said:
When i called my walmart, they didnt know if they were getting any. The person said they wouldnt know until that day.......

They lie. I worked for them long ago. They get the systems in usually a week before release with strict orders not to open boxes before it is time. They have a sticker on them saying when they can be opened. Walmart will know how many, but the associates won't tell you.

It is going to be a craxy day on the WII launch. I plan to get one when the release date. I hope they have some at my local store when I go. Anyways I do not wanna wait until the next wave of the wii. I want the damn thing at launch.

Back