So Who Got Far Cry Today?

bigstrickler

Wii Junior
Nov 28, 2006
CA
So Far Cry came out today (the 12th) so who got it and how is it??? Better than red steel and CoD3?? I need to know!!

I need to know also!!! I pre ordered it and I dont want to waste the rest of my money!

Anyways,I have been searching around the net and well most people that got it liked it! So I am assuming it should be good.....Ubisoft may use Wiiconnect 24 for updates also!

this game is pretty fun, i've always been a fan of the farcry games ever since it moved from the pc to the xbox to the wii. this episode is just as good as the rest, if not better because it's on the wii!!! visuals are nice, and it's also kinda nice since it takes place on a paradise island(which is always a cool setting). shooting is fun, aiming with the wii mote is very entertaining, and doing stuff with the controller just goes on forever. like throwing grenades are fun. Sound is good, it could be a little better, but they did program the game with GC settings so it'll pass.

WuTerrorist said:
this game is pretty fun, i've always been a fan of the farcry games ever since it moved from the pc to the xbox to the wii. this episode is just as good as the rest, if not better because it's on the wii!!! visuals are nice, and it's also kinda nice since it takes place on a paradise island(which is always a cool setting). shooting is fun, aiming with the wii mote is very entertaining, and doing stuff with the controller just goes on forever. like throwing grenades are fun. Sound is good, it could be a little better, but they did program the game with GC settings so it'll pass.

You copied and pasted it from a gamespot reveiw!:prrr:
YEAH YEAH I SAW IT!

Well it actually came out today...but very few stores had it in stock!
Everyone who really wants it will be getting it tommorow...in the US that is

i back ordered it off bestbuy.com - it says 2 weeks but i think thats their generalized message. they need better estimated times during christmas season!!

i'll ask my gf to get me that for xmas then,she works at futureshop but i think they get it on the 14th. Not sure yet,oh well i also want two cds and wii points so i'll see what happens.

I think this game looks good but I just have a hard time believe it's coming out tomorrow.

the_peripheral said:
I think this game looks good but I just have a hard time believe it's coming out tomorrow.

Believe it, although I see why your skeptical with all the delays and all. But I know a guy that works at EB so I stopped by today and his computer says "0 on hand, 9 in transit" Not very many but its comin out.

Clearly no one that has replied has this game, and I couldn't find it in stores so it didn't come out in the US or Canada today.

I kinda want to read a review on it first. Anyone gotta know a link to a review?

miiplaywii said:
Believe it, although I see why your skeptical with all the delays and all. But I know a guy that works at EB so I stopped by today and his computer says "0 on hand, 9 in transit" Not very many but its comin out.

Clearly no one that has replied has this game, and I couldn't find it in stores so it didn't come out in the US or Canada today.

I kinda want to read a review on it first. Anyone gotta know a link to a review?

hear you go hope it helps!!!!!!!
http://au.gamespot.com/wii/action/farcry/news.html?sid=6162489

Last edited:
Back