So Who Got Far Cry Today?

I know that the wii fans are not about graphics. I am not pressed on graphics either.....but the graphics in farcry are TERRIBLE. It is a substantial downgrade from any of the other wii games so far. The graphics look like an early xbox game. I dunno, it is just sort of discouraging that no one takes their time when developing these ports. I would understand if the graphics were not great, but thefarcry graphics are a substantial DOWNGRADE from even game cube games. Buy if you want, I think I am gonna wait till march when they release metroid before I buy a FPS.

Leirith said:
Ah yes I saw it in the shops today. I was a bit surprised but there it was.

That's crazy, because I've had it preordered for a month, and according to wal-mart/bestbuy and gamestop, it has been delayed again.

Far Cry boxes are out at Eb and gamestop stores but the game is delayed. was suppose to be out on the 12th. THey had at EB around me Far cry boxes since release. But they said in the system it was going to be the 12th, but now they have no idea. If someone did get it .. please post a picture of the box or game play .. i want this game so bad.

wiibyte said:
Far Cry boxes are out at Eb and gamestop stores but the game is delayed. was suppose to be out on the 12th. THey had at EB around me Far cry boxes since release. But they said in the system it was going to be the 12th, but now they have no idea. If someone did get it .. please post a picture of the box or game play .. i want this game so bad.

Actually it was the 5th, then the 8th, then the 12th, now sometime in january.

I won't believe that its out until I see someone post a picture of the Box and CD of this game in this thread.

oh its out. i just got it at a local eb games. they had 3 extra copies other than the pre-orders. they had 1 extra copy of elebits. about to put it in. ill be back soon to let you guys know what I think.

doug52 said:
oh its out. i just got it at a local eb games. they had 3 extra copies other than the pre-orders. they had 1 extra copy of elebits. about to put it in. ill be back soon to let you guys know what I think.

Take a picture of the case and CD and post it here.

vagrant said:
Iused the check store availability here;

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230041

And apparently there isn't a single one in stock anywhere within 200 miles of here. And that includes chicago and minneapolis.

I'm getting this

"Sorry!

We tried, but we just couldn't find the page you were looking for.

If you arrived at this page through a link from another website, please contact that site's administrator to report the dead link. If you were using a bookmark, it's probably outdated, so please return to our homepage and create a new one."

xbandaidx said:
I'm getting this

"Sorry!

We tried, but we just couldn't find the page you were looking for.

If you arrived at this page through a link from another website, please contact that site's administrator to report the dead link. If you were using a bookmark, it's probably outdated, so please return to our homepage and create a new one."

gotta be your browser, it works fine for me.

Just go to ebgames and go to the far cry page. There is a link to check availability.

vagrant said:
gotta be your browser, it works fine for me.

Just go to ebgames and go to the far cry page. There is a link to check availability.

Just did, I checked for both Elebits and Far Cry, I'm wondering if any of these stores even had any in today, and thats just how many that are coming in?

Checking my 200 mile radius and seeing probably a couple thousand copies all being 0, makes me think what I just said. It applied to both Far Cry and Elebits.

Back