Social Group Index

gidget

. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
listed by genre because the last Social Group Index was overwhelmed by 20 COD & 20 Brawl groups, etc.

Index (44)

Animal Crossing (2)

Brawl (4)

Call of Duty (6)

Consoles other than Wii (2) PS3, XBox

Countries / Regions
(2) Japan, China

Music & Bands (4)

Nintendo Games & Characters: (13) Fire Emblem, GH, Kirby, Metal Gear, Metroid, Pokemon, Resident Evil, Zelda, Rated "M", and more.

WiiChat Fans (8)

I Sold My Wii
For the select few who have sold their Wii for anything really. Money, Xbox, PS3. Whatever you sold it for you're welcome here!

The Fan Fiction Group
well back when i was Metroidman i created this group but i cant log on as him so now i create THE NEW BETTER VERSION!!!!!!!!!1

Project Save Sega
Sega's in trouble, big time. So much that recently they've had to close over 110 of there famous Sega Arcades and a mass firing of over 500 faithful Sega employees. Once apon a 90's these guys were...

Last edited:
Back to Social Group Index

Countries / Regions (2)

Japan Fan Club
are you a fan of Japan? like some form of anime that was made/aired in JP? like some of the culture over there? or some of the women or men ( hey i wont judge you :p ) then come here to the JP...

WiiChina
WiiChat, WiiChina get it? Whatever There was a Japan fanclub so I wanted to make one of China. Japan may have anime, manga, video games, etc. But China brought media entertaiment to the world...

Last edited:
Last edited:

Music & Bands (4)

The People of Sound
Music...DO IT. Share anything you make, play, or listen to.

Classic Rock
For all those that enjoy timeless artists such as Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Judas Priest, The Who, The Beatles, The Doors, and so on.

Nothin' beats the Motherphunkin' Hip-hop
Third/forth most popular group, gone )': BUT WE STILL LOVE HIPHOP RIGHT?!?! **** YEAH WE DO.

Disturbed Fan Club
Any fans of Disturbed may join. if you hate them then we hate you

Last edited:

Nintendo Games & Characters:
(13) Kirby, Metroid, Pokemon, Zelda

Animal Crossing

Brawl

Call of Duty

Fire Emblem Fanatics
Fanatics about Fire Emblem come here! Discuss anything and everything about the Fire Emblem series.

Guitar Heros
Guitar Hero Expert regulars. Private and I must play you to accept.

Kirby Group
Because of the big crash, I now have a shot to make another attempt! Talk about anything Kirby in this group: games, characters, copy abilities, enemies....anything. So, good luck!

Legend of Zelda Fanclub
Just talk about the famous Legend of Zelda game series.

Metal Gear Solid fans
Metals gear solid fans join here to chat about different mgs games. You can also meet here to exchange your metal gear online name. Post pics if you like.

Metroid Appreciation Group
Talk about one of Nintendo's greatest franchises ever, Metroid.

The Pokemon Group
Talk about all things related to Pokemon.

Resident Evil Fans
All fellow Resident Evil fans, please feel free to join this group and talk about past, present, and future Resident Evil games!

non-descript

MORE "M" games for Wii !
why not matuer games for wii and more realistic graphics to the games no more of this cartoon stuff ! i mean keep makin e games and mario and all tht but and some more matuer seriouse longer...

Wii Help
Help others on Wii Games.

cityfolk-brawl-worldtour-anythin group
anythin u can talk about only gaming and other's no idiotic stuff or you will be banned arguments and cursing is aloud XD

madden09,tigerwoods09 and mariokart
exchanging names and numbers for these games

tiger woods 2009/need for speed undercover
anyone who wants to join can!!!

Last edited:

WiiChat Fans (8)

BIG couch
join us on the big couch! it's big, pink, and fluffy... and it's just been cleaned...

The Wiichat BeetleBorgs
Nobody watched the show...and probably with good reason. Even so, every forum needs a gang of colorful wacky superheroes to rival the other group of the same description. Join if your bored enough....

wiichat day and night
wii games numbers and other stuff whatever and whenever

The WiiChat Power Rangers
Because every forum needs a group of colorful, wacky superheroes. If you want to join, just send me a PM.

WiiChat Survivors Colony
If you joined after January 2009, you are not allowed.

The Non-Survivors of 09 Colony
Only join if you joined between March 2008 and when WiiChat was being revised.

Stoners of WiiChat
Man, after the MJ thread I hadta do it. Alright dudes and dudetts, join the circle! :cornut:

Wii Chat Royals
Our king is... Wiired? Bliss is the queen. Foxy is Pope Fox. Jester is Sovieto.

Last edited:

Call of Duty
(6)

Call of fDuty World At War! Friend Codes
Everyone who has Call of Duty CLICK ON THIS!

cod5 fc exchange and chat group <--Most Active!!
exchange yours fc with other people and talk about the latest cod5 news!

COD:WaW Hub
Discuss online, stats, ranks, classes, and anything in general about call of duty: world at war.

Skull Soldiers Team [SS]
Call of Duty World at War team'

Weeners
for anybody that has call of duty world at war for the Wii.

Wii COd 5 groupies
Awsome group for COD 5 online! NO NOOBS ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Just changed up the social groups layouts a little, should make it easier to see 'at a glance' the most popular sections :)

at a glance is so great :)
i added in the bug tracker that Page 2 and > buttons do not work.
once that is fixed i think it will operate as the developers expected.

No disrespect, but is this thread really needed? I mean, all the Social Groups are listed there when you click to view them.. I suppose when theirs about 13049234 groups, this thread'll be of a benefit.

right... who wants to catch-up on the list by the time there's a million

it also helps raise awareness of duplicate groups.

Lawl. No need to patronise. But jokes aside, I'm pretty sure no-one needs guidance of what group is to do with what or anything at this moment in time. Just seems to early/ may not ever be needed depending on how many groups will actually be made. But you never know.
Just my 2 pence.

i understand your view.
did you monitor the growth of the social groups before the Jan 20h crash? there were approx 200.

with broken pagination some of the lesser used groups were duplicated often. they rarely showed up on the Active Groups window. Even if everyone uses the Social Group search, are they searching for SSBB or Brawl... it only matters if the group creator was thorough in deciding their group name & description.

this is just a work-around. and it is early.
but COD and brawl social groups were so fragmented (as well as others).

Back