somewhat confused now

scubasteve

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I've been dying to get a ds for a while now but I'm starting to wonder if it's worth my money, i saw a thread recently asking wat games were better than mario kart ds and it made me realize that the only games that are mentioned on here are:diddy kong,mario kart,pokemon D/P,new super mario, animal crossing, and metroid prime hunters. should i even bother to spend my money, i want a system that has more than 6 good games and i dont even like racing games, i have a psp but i got bored with the games because the gameplay was horrid, am i making the same mistake again? somone please convince me there are more good games on the ds than this. i sure hope so or i may just save my money for an ipod or camera.

Let me tell you I dont play it all the time because im to busy with work/school/gf. When I know im gonna be stuck somewhere for more than 30 min. This DS is great. I have Brain Age, Its fun. Metroid Prime hunters is even better. and lastly Mario Kart DS. Great and its okay online. Im looking foward to Final fantasy 3 in a few days. I preordered the PSP when it came out and got my money back. Not worth it. With a DS you can also play vs. people who have a DS. Really fun.

the only people who say that the only good game on the DS is mario kart are the people that only own 1 title for the DS. There are many good games. for example, New Super Mario Bros, wario ware touched, Brain age, metroid hunters, ect.

There are a lot of good games

2 current titles i have right now are Super Mario 64 DS, which is basically the N64 version with some major upgrades (to accomidate for Wario, Luigi, and Yoshi, excluding Mario because you already know he will be in the game), and Diddy Kong Racing DS

Some good games that I don't have yet include, Pokémon D/P, MKDS, Nintendogs, and a whole bunch I can't think of right now, also there is the web browser card

nintendogs is a game i got recently and i am addicted another good game is pokemon ranger and sonic rush there is loadsa good games i just cant be bothered naming them right at the moment

Back