@ sonic multi-player

morning

WiiChat Member
Dec 9, 2006
i can never get my second control to work for the multi player games am i doing something wrong? any help please thanks.

maybe you haven't sinchronized it yet..you need to do that by opening the Wiimote where the batteries are and pressing the red button, then open the compartment in the front of the Wii andpress the red button also.

sry dont get what u mean just got my wii a little newb how do u open the compartment in front of the wii n press the red button? what is that

under the reset button. there should be a thing you can open. There you will find the red thing and SD slot.

oh nevermind o i c it ty lemme see if it works

Sonic has the best multiplayer since monkey ball.
I cant ge enough of it!!!

I prefer this Sonic's multiplayer than any Mario Party (no boring board games)

Axtlar said:
I prefer this Sonic's multiplayer than any Mario Party (no boring board games)

No way. Mario party is all mini games with a fun game. Sonic is a cheap rip off of mario party and has games that dont work so well with the wiimote.

well in Mario Party you have to wait your turn and walk around in the boards and then until everyone is finished then you play mini games..that's boring, in Sonic you play mini-games almost instantly and that's what I like, not having to wait, and the games work fine with me

well in sonic there is waiting too, but you can kinda skip though it fast.

Yeah, see? but it's ok to each his own..I'm not critizicing Mario Party, just saying I don't like it

Back