Sonic the hedgehog

Does the demo do the game justice?

I've heard that it's a love it or hate it type game, and frankly, i hated the demo. The controls feel too awkward.

i havent played all the games for ps2 coz they were meant to be awful but i cant wait for sonic and da secret rings

i WANT TO PLAY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SO BADLY, IM GETTING THE SECRET RINGS THOUGH, didnt have the budget to get a 360 or PS3

PSWii60 lol

if i was u i wouldnt even download the demos. i used to download them all time and some games i thought were mint and then some i thought were sh*t but them that i fort were **** i later bought them as my friends on my friends list were playing them and thought they were brill. E.g rainbow 6 vegas, nfs carbon, etc etc

Xplay just gave there review: one star, when i get my 360 i'm gonna get any ways, IGN gave shadow the hedgehog 4.5 but i thought it was ok soo i think this game will be good, but the xplay review shows some glitches i'm concerned about:
http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/videos/index.html

for the sonic review it's at the very bottom of the page!

yea, ive played this game. demo anyway. graphics are amazing i admit. but there's just not enough running in the game, and the times when you are actually running, it feels kinda forced and unbalanced. almost remindes me of trying to run on sonic adventure 2 but worse. the best sonic game will be the one for wii.

Me too, i hope its easier than it looks...

oh, well im not woried then

Back