Sonic Unleashed rumored images/Video

Is it confirmed PS3/360 or is that just speculation from the graphics? I must say it looks pretty.

Skorp said:
Is it confirmed PS3/360 or is that just speculation from the graphics? I must say it looks pretty.

i belive its not confirmed yet but the images tell it all

I heard that it is LIKELY it WILL be on the Wii:
http://www.cubed3.com/news/9687

According to Sonic Stadium, the game is due for a multi-platform release, including strong signs of a Wii version:

"Sonic unleashed will be on the cover of the next PLAY magazine, it will also feature in Nintendo's magazine (NOM) and will be in the August issue. The screens I have uploaded are from the Xbox 360 version of the game, however, the game is going to be a multiformat release."

Hopefully so. I'm hoping for a Wii soon, and this would be one of the games I will be looking forward to.

in the video/pics does anyone else think this game is going the "secret rings: way

Looks like part of it may, but it also looks like it may be partially a Sonic Rush type game.
Could be a mixture of the two, but I think on those 3D behind Sonic views, you'd still use the control stick to move.
Especially since it's multi-platform (and won't be available just for the Wii, looks like mainly produced for the 360), I would doubt they'd go back through the game and add a lot of motion sensative movements.

mushroomedmario said:
lol why'd you post this in the ps3 section

it's been semi-confirmed to be on wii and 360, and no news about the ps3

Untill its totally confirmed ill agree with you

and seeing how this is sega and they said this is a multiplatform, im gonna go out of my wit and say this will be on ps3

if in the near future it does get confirmed to be on 360 and wii only aand you decide to rub it in Please dont, seeing as how the last 3 games of sonic series (Secret, Shadow the hedgehog, sonic the hedgehog,) sucked this will probably be the same

either way, it hasnt been confirmed so yea im gonna post it here

lol
More news:

Boston (dbTechno) - The initial reports that the next Sonic game, Sonic Unleashed, will be an exclusive to the Nintendo Wii, appear to be false. It seems that the game will be making its way to not only the Wii, but also the PS3 and Xbox 360 as well.
The news comes from a German video game magazine which stated that Sonic Unleashed will be coming out as a multiplatform release.

Screenshots have already been revealed for the Xbox 360 version of the game, with a full feature expected in an upcoming issue of the official Nintendo magazine.

There has yet to be any screenshots or anything of that nature in regards to the PS3 version though.

Either way, it appears that everybody’s favorite hedghog is coming to all of the major platforms.

http://www.dbtechno.com/gaming/2008/03/24/sonic-unleashed-not-wii-exclusive-coming-to-ps3-xbox-360/

So looks like people thought it was just going to be on the Wii until the video came out.
I think the key is that it's going to be in the Nintendo Magazine.
So it should either be on the Wii, or DS, lol.

bigwilliiy said:
I hope they make it like Sonic adventure 2.

And its 2-D FTW.

Its on ps3 and 360 aswell, plus they showed us the screens and video (rumored)

its not going to be 2-D

and i want it like Sonic Adventure 2 aswell, they should bring back the fricken chao's man i spent hours on those things lol

Back