Sora in ssbb?... i know it's a rough chance but still...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic is in Ssbb :]

I know this has nothing to do with this forum but! If you go on SmashDojo
you can check out every update all the characters that they managed to tell us of course theres gonna be alot more I just thought you might wanna know and the newest character is Sonic :}

Mario Famous said:
I doubt it, there are many more characters that are closer to Nintendo than him such as Megaman, Pacman and Bomberman....If Nintend was adding more than 3 3rd party characters Sora would have a greater chance of being in...Theres only 1 slot left

where did sakurai said for sure there will be 3 third party characters and that's the limit? he didn't, he said there will probably be 1 or 2 more third party characters, keyword probably....plus it's sakurai...if he feels that sora would be good in brawl than sora will be in brawl

e2sonic said:
you can check out every update all the characters that they managed to tell us of course theres gonna be alot more I just thought you might wanna know and the newest character is Sonic :}

this is a very active forum, everyblody already knows that, that news is like 6 days old

e2sonic said:
Yes we know...Thank you for trying to be helpful though...there is a forum about the site if you would wish to discuss it...right here
http://www.wiichat.com/super-smash-bros-brawl/37968-smash-bros-site-discussion.html
Thanks

balrogs.pa said:
Well sora might since they are making another kingdom hearts game for the ds in japan. but i still hope its megaman :/'
Game is going to be in the US too to fill you in

e2sonic said:

dude, ure lieing. Sonic aint in brawl, Show me the link. And what is smash bros dojo.

:mad5: We know...:mad5:

:crazy: welcome to the fourm:crazy:

I mean Why wouldn't he be in Brawl, His attacks are prefect, It's just so hard to say right now.. But this asks the question... Will they put more characters from the KH universe IF he does get in?.. So i mean how many would they add >_>.. There are so many Kh characters.. If anything i would just want Riku and that's about it.. Or even if they had a Brawl exspansion pack :eek:!
But i would love to see a alternate Sora costume :D, (forms..)

Add Riku, forget Sora.

Ok, and to the OP:
Well I think he really has some chances. It wouldn't be bad to see him on SSBB, oh c'mon it would be awesome. But, I think those chances are low... very low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back