SOTW #10 Applications

LOL.gif

Wouldn't place any bets Almo! I'm loving most of the sigs that have been entered! Especially KC Black and Byuakuya's entries and the possibility of Wiired and Gymdawg entering....

Pras really did do well this week...

KC's is VERY original, lovin it...

Close's is very nice...

Ricky's is a breakout for him (IMO)...

Mine sucks...

While I won't win, I can't wait to start thinking about voting.

Star Striker said:
Who is Pras? :D

Heard that name so many times but who is it?
Byuakuya. :p

Ricky = Demonflair

Jam = Cpt.McCloud

Adam (just left for a while, very well known member) = Brawny

Tyler = Mahself

Stevie = ....:shifty:

Andrew = Gymdawg

Mike = Wiired, Prez, i0n, ?????????

Wiired said:
Wasn't gonna post it til later 'cause I might make changes (and I'm already going to - to the border) but meh.
First Tennis sig on WiiChat?:
tennismariobc3.png

I think so..
And I hate you. :[ I wanted to make the 1st Tennis one...haven't had time...meh.

Good sig...:rolleyes:

ssbb_lover said:
And I hate you. :[ I wanted to make the 1st Tennis one...haven't had time...meh.

Good sig...:rolleyes:
Roffles, well you can make the first real-life Tennis one :) (unless I fancy making a quick Paint one now just to rub it in :ihih:) Roll eyes = not good.

Wiired said:
Roffles, well you can make the first real-life Tennis one :) (unless I fancy making a quick Paint one now just to rub it in :ihih:) Roll eyes = not good.
You do realize. How much. I would hate you. Right? That would suck even worse if it ended up being better than the one I make. -_-

ssbb_lover said:
You do realize. How much. I would hate you. Right? That would suck even worse if it ended up being better than the one I make. -_-
You should be grateful then. Though I'm so tempted to make the sh*ttest sig you've ever seen with Henman in it :( I'll wait to you've made one :)

Wiired said:
You should be grateful then. Though I'm so tempted to make the sh*ttest sig you've ever seen with Henman in it :( I'll wait to you've made one :)
haha, thanks buddy. :)

Btw, shitty sig + Henman = needs to burn in hell

:pPPP

Wiired said:
It's gonna happen as soon as you make one, so get the matches handy. :ihih:
The thing I hate most about tennis renders is the goddamn racket. Why do they have to have strings? >.<

ssbb_lover said:
Pras really did do well this week...

KC's is VERY original, lovin it...

Close's is very nice...

Ricky's is a breakout for him (IMO)...

Mine sucks...

While I won't win, I can't wait to start thinking about voting.

What do you mean by breakout for me Tyler??

Back