Nov 4, 2006
Her arms
Wii Online Code
5981-2669-3238-7379
sotwlw5.gif

Rules:
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week​

The topic for this week is:

[BRAND LOGOS]

Star Striker said:
Looks like my love of all things Tottenham Hotspur may just pay off! ;)

That's not a brand, that's a club

here's my entry
140.jpg

vvv

vvvv
jk.... :D

Last edited:
Yeah I'll upload the psd after the contest so no one rips it, and uses it for the contest.

Technically, Tottenham Hotspur also has a business side and therefore the merchandise that it sells has a brand logo, the brand being Tottenham Hotspur and the logo being the Cockerel.

Celestial said:
He's right you know... Would still count as a brand

Ok I'll take your word for it. It really doesn't matter. Just as long as it isn't a team logo. For example my favorite baseball team is the Cleveland Indians, but I couldn't use their logo b/c its not a product brand. I could choose to use the Major League Baseball logo though. It's really up in the air, but my intent on the topic was to do things like....

Google
Coke
Target
Yahoo
Wiichat
Hasbro
Nintendo
Etc.

I'm sure you guys get the picture. Using the Logo in your sig. Like some of these Web 2.0 logos.

logos.2.0.jpg

Calling dibs on Ecko and Sean John so none of you can use them. :lol::ciappa:

Oh s**t I forgot that we could do car brands... add chevy to my list, lol. (die hard chevy fan):yesnod:

Back