Sovieto's Depature [woot?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
I'm replacing this forum with another forum as my main forum. I might still post 1 or 2 things every so often but.......I've taken up my old hobby of Warcraft 3 map-making, which is more exciting than this dull place. (There hasnt been a noob rush in aGEssSSsSs it feels like)
It's been nice run. =D

the only thing i regret is not being able to rep loose cannon twice...ive only repped her once and it always says i need to spread more..then i go rep some random people and it still dosent work..oh well

Farewell to my friends.
To my enemies, I know i've just made you the happiest peoples around by you reading this thread. :p

i'll be checking back up though to see what kind of comments i get on this thread, or dont get ..:aureola:

middle part of my sig says it all.

C ya' Sovieto. I will miss you, with your awesome posts........:sick: :cornut: :worship: :sad:

Sovieto leaving.... :eek:

Noo...

Hope you have fun over at the new forum. I also look forward to some day playing with and or against you on xbox live. It will be odd not having you around here seeing as you were the main person keeping the 360 section going.

Please make some good maps cause all of those on Bnet suck lately, except footmen frenzy...

no! don't leave me!!! :holds onto leg: you cant leave me with THESE people!

enjoy your new hobby but please promise me one thing? don't lose your “spidy senses” for when a n00b to come and then utterly humiliate them?

we will miss you! now everyone will think youre really banned lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back