Spam mail testing.

EDIT: You are currently using 4 MB (0%) of your 2848 MB.

The current stats as of now.

:D

Last edited:
You are currently using 5 MB (0%) of your 2851 MB.

142 Spam mail messages!

*Note: This is really odd... if you don't try to get any spam, your mail box will fill up with it. Now here I am TRYING to collect it, and yet I've only recieved 142 within a week... This is wrong.

I would like to add that your account will keep adding more storage, the way gmail works is like if someone deletes something out of their account or deletes their gmail account, it will spread out to all users and with the amount of people deleting things every second, that = a lot of storage.

Just a little tidbit I wanted to share.

True true, but the way I see it is that if I can get it so I'm constantly collecting spam, then it will fill up the space that it recieves! Catch my drift?

hey that 1bcliks.com thing probaly in the end after a billion spams all the comps who did it and it like it says will break your mouse

Spiritshotgun said:
:lol: you must be quite bored!

lol Ya. I have too much time on my hands! :sick:

oxhacker said:
hey that 1bcliks.com thing probaly in the end after a billion spams all the comps who did it and it like it says will break your mouse
Not really... I found out that all you have to do is click on it once, and then you can hold down the enter button! I do this when I go to school or something, so I probably have a ton of clicks on there.
Too bad it doesn't say how many clicks you've contributed yourself! :p

Back