Spiderman 3 Wii Trailer

Jay61 said:
Not sure of the name of the dude that did the voice over, but he has one of the greatest voices EVAR.

Game looks pretty solid too...that plus I'm a spidey fan = I'll end up buying it :p
That would be Bruce Campbell, he did the tutorial voice overs for the previous Spider-Man games as well.

Jay61 said:
Not sure of the name of the dude that did the voice over, but he has one of the greatest voices EVAR.

Game looks pretty solid too...that plus I'm a spidey fan = I'll end up buying it :p

That voice acting is from the two Spiderman games (1 & 2), he appears in the initial tutorial of the game.

And BTW, I've made a thread about the great games coming out in May and Spiderman is one of them, I'll sure buy this game, it looks so good.

this game looks like its going to own.subway,black suit.
buy it from gamestation, it owns every other gaming shop.

nice trailer, but I won't get the game. I don't trust Moviebased games at all.

It Looks really good.. the controls look like they might be an issue but we'll have to see.. if it gets good reviews i'll probably get it

This game will be one of the most epic bombs ever. It has a budget of over $37 million. They have to sell a few million copies to make even. The average game sells 150,000-200,000 units. This may be why Activision is selling the Marvel liscense to Sega. The game could be good, but I doubt they'll make back the money they dumped into it. For $37 million dollars it doesn't look that good.

Games like FF12, Halo 3, GTA 4, GodoW, GearsoW have smaller budgets.

Secumfex said:
I don't trust Moviebased games at all.

not a bad law to live by... but ive like spiderman 1 & 2 and 3 (minus the guy playing it in the trailer -.-' ) looks pretty good.

OMG I didn't realize that the release was so close. The controls look awesome and I can't wait to play it. But like every other game I buy, I always read the review before I buy the game.

I'll probably get it, even if it is a bad game (which most movie based games are) I'm sure it's gonna be so damn fun, lol. The closest thing to Spider-Man I've ever seen...

Back