SSBB: Daily Update - A whiff in the air

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xfloat=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/smashbroslogo1.jpg[/xfloat]Two of the special moves you'll be executing with Wario have been revealed today in the daily update.

The first move is the special side move called the Wario Chopper. When executed he will jump on a motorbike and drive round the stage. You can jump off and then perform an attack on someone. Only one bike will appear at any one time on screen, so you can jump on it when required.

His other move is even more interesting and albiet smelly. The down special move is called the Wario Waft. The waft is what it says on the tin, Wario will push his backside out and fart. Nice.

The longer you don't use this move, the more wind that will build up inside Wario until he explodes. Explodes farting that is. More updates next week but keep yourselves amused over the weekend with the forum.

Attachments

• wario_070629a.jpg
    wario_070629a.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 200
  • wario_070629b.jpg
    wario_070629b.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 208
  • wario_070629c.jpg
    wario_070629c.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 1,954
  • wario_070629e.jpg
    wario_070629e.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 215
this update is semi-interesting lol. At least they didnt say "SSBB will also include the choice of colour for your chosen character!"

This ones decent, but i dont think ill be using wario lol.

Looks good, I love the good detail on Wario's motorcycle. Seems pretty interesting. Nice update Rob. Looking forward to more.

i wonder if u can pick up warios motorcycle and hit people with it if your not using him. i see mario lifting it, but does it do damage? i imagine it would

Wario is going to be one interesting character.

I NEVER PLAYED IT EVA ????? NOT EVAN ON CUBE,BUT CANT WAIT TIL ITS OUT IN UK WHOOP WHOOP:cool:

MRNIA said:
I NEVER PLAYED IT EVA ????? NOT EVAN ON CUBE,BUT CANT WAIT TIL ITS OUT IN UK WHOOP WHOOP:cool:

who hit you with a shovel? yeah i haven't played a ssb game since the N64 one. have there been one or two since then? i wonder how i'll be at it... i'm sure its gotten more complicated.

I Swear, The Wario Waft Is The Best Down-B Move I''ve EVER Seen. :yesnod:

Back