SSSB: Daily Update - Wario unveiled

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/smashbroslogo1.jpg[/xFLOAT]The daily update today has unveiled a brand new character for the upcoming fighter, Wario.

Wario has been the star of many side adventures over the years including most recenly the Wario Ware minigame series on the DS and Wii

wario.jpg

He'll be joining the lineup of fighters complete with full WarioWare costume and that he will supposedly come complete with a variety of fancy martial art moves!

Head over to our dedicated forum for more!

Attachments

• wario_070620a.jpg
    wario_070620a.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 480
  • wario_070620b.jpg
    wario_070620b.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 484
  • wario_070620c.jpg
    wario_070620c.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 486
  • wario_070620d.jpg
    wario_070620d.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 485
Rob, don't get me wrong you've provided a hell of a lot a great news lately but are all the SSBB updates really necessary?

I'm interested in seeing what the move with Wario's mouth wide open (looks like he's chomping) is called. I love the detail in his teeth. Nice update.

Wiily Good said:
Rob, don't get me wrong you've provided a hell of a lot a great news lately but are all the SSBB updates really necessary?

I find it much more convenient than visiting the website everyday.

Most of the professional websites I visit are providing minor news stories on this every day, so yes I feel it neccessary to keep up with the others. Besides Wii news is thin on the ground most days, so this keeps me busy!

I thought Wario was already going to be on SSBB because of the commercial of all the newcomers. How is this news if he was already going to be on the game?

RobotChiken2.0 said:
I thought Wario was already going to be on SSBB because of the commercial of all the newcomers. How is this news if he was already going to be on the game?
... It's new info on his role in the game and media showing it. That = news.

SSBBFan101 said:
no offense but cant we just check the site? and ur a day behind btw.
...it was posted yesterday dude

"Yesterday 12:02 PM"

No offense, but read next time.

Back